The Student Room Group

Did anyone do the OCR French listening and reading papers

Does anyone have an unofficial mark scheme for it
Reply 1
I did. Unfortunately I don't have an unofficial mark scheme though. How did you find each paper?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by dan9909
I did. Unfortunately I don't have an unofficial mark scheme though. How did you find each paper?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Last two questions were hard on the listening paper but the reading paper was fairly balanced and wasn't to bad
Reply 3
Original post by nahyr
Last two questions were hard on the listening paper but the reading paper was fairly balanced and wasn't to bad

Yeah that last question on the listening paper ... I have no idea what she said.
The reading paper was great though
I also did the french ocr i found the listening a lot easier than the ready if i am honest
Reply 5
Original post by abigail_lions
I also did the french ocr i found the listening a lot easier than the ready if i am honest

I suppose the first 2 questions and maybe the third were much easier on the listening then the reading but for me overall I could do almost all the reading paper but could not do the last two questions on the listening paper
Original post by nahyr
I suppose the first 2 questions and maybe the third were much easier on the listening then the reading but for me overall I could do almost all the reading paper but could not do the last two questions on the listening paper

I found always find listening easier but thats just me, it could have been a lot worse though
Reply 7
As a whole, I also found the reading a lot easier than the listening. I personally found the reading much easier than most of the past papers. Exercises 4 and 5 on the listening were too fast for me to understand anything though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
I had no clue what was being said on the last listening question so I used my imagination to come up with answers
So did I. I could barely even differentiate between words in the last reading question never mind understand them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending