The Student Room Group

The reality of the Israeli - Palestinian conflict

Israeli attacks are extremely disproportionate to Palestinian counter attacks. Do you really believe two small dirt poor prison cells of states could launch an attack of any actual meaning? Israel is a extremely rich and militarily powerful state which has state of the art anti missile cannons, a massive army and armed police force. The 'attacks' by Palestine are like pebbles being thrown and Israels response is a barrage of missiles that kill children and the elderly.

Israel is a terrorist state which is illegally occupying Palestinian land by terrorising and attacking people out of their homes. They have already taken vast swathes of Palestinian land far beyond the internationally agreed UN boundaries but yet they want more. What they want is to bulldoze any trace of Palestine out of existence!

Oh and then there's the IDF the PSYCOPATHIC brutes who have the idea that Palestinians are rodents ingrained into their minds by Israeli authority. IDF soldiers care NOTHING for women, children, the elderly or the disabled. Just go and watch the videos of filthy swarms of IDF militants overturn cripples wheelchairs or of IDF soldiers beating 70yr olds till they BLEED POOLS OF BLOOD. It's not just Palestinians. They even ATTACK THEIR OWN. They go and fight Orthodox Jews with batons and guns. Their crime? Being humane and refusing to join the IDF.

There is no problem with Jews here. Just before I get flooded with 'you're anti Semitic' hate comments I say Jews are good people. It's the filthy Zionist scum who run Israel that are bound for hell. These Zionists don't want peace they want it all. They won't stop till they get it no matter how much death and destruction they cause 👹👹👹

Jews stand up to these people they are against what Judaism teaches. Call them out 🗣 We need to hear from inside Israel how the govt. is corrupt.

On that note

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸
🙏🙏🙏 FREE PALESTINE 🙏🙏🙏
Reply 1
:bump:
Totally agree, they're greedy and hate the Palestinians, all of the israeli jews in the illegal settlements play the victim in front of the media but dont be fooled. They're dishonourable thieving scum.

And the Americans are as bad, using their veto power in the UN, funding them etc
Reply 3
Original post by lolatmaths
Totally agree

= totally brainwashed. :cool:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by admonit

Care to say why im brainwashed?
Reply 5
Original post by lolatmaths
Care to say why im brainwashed?

I don't care if a person supports Palestine or Israel, but I suppose it should be the result of independent thinking. Your post is just a set of well known anti-Israeli slogans from pro-palestinian media and chanted during "Palestine free" demonstrations in London.
Original post by Snake_God
Israeli attacks are extremely disproportionate to Palestinian counter attacks. Do you really believe two small dirt poor prison cells of states could launch an attack of any actual meaning? Israel is a extremely rich and militarily powerful state which has state of the art anti missile cannons, a massive army and armed police force. The 'attacks' by Palestine are like pebbles being thrown and Israels response is a barrage of missiles that kill children and the elderly.

Israel is a terrorist state which is illegally occupying Palestinian land by terrorising and attacking people out of their homes. They have already taken vast swathes of Palestinian land far beyond the internationally agreed UN boundaries but yet they want more. What they want is to bulldoze any trace of Palestine out of existence!

Oh and then there's the IDF the PSYCOPATHIC brutes who have the idea that Palestinians are rodents ingrained into their minds by Israeli authority. IDF soldiers care NOTHING for women, children, the elderly or the disabled. Just go and watch the videos of filthy swarms of IDF militants overturn cripples wheelchairs or of IDF soldiers beating 70yr olds till they BLEED POOLS OF BLOOD. It's not just Palestinians. They even ATTACK THEIR OWN. They go and fight Orthodox Jews with batons and guns. Their crime? Being humane and refusing to join the IDF.

There is no problem with Jews here. Just before I get flooded with 'you're anti Semitic' hate comments I say Jews are good people. It's the filthy Zionist scum who run Israel that are bound for hell. These Zionists don't want peace they want it all. They won't stop till they get it no matter how much death and destruction they cause 👹👹👹

Jews stand up to these people they are against what Judaism teaches. Call them out 🗣 We need to hear from inside Israel how the govt. is corrupt.

On that note

🙏🙏🙏 FREE PALESTINE 🙏🙏🙏

THANK YOU THIS IS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO TELL PEOPLE Ughhhhhhhh life
Original post by admonit

I think that's actually you

Your assessment of the situation is far too simplistic. You assume that Zionism is the sole reason for the crisis and fail to understand the complexity of the relationship between Zionism and Jews. Can you please elaborate on what you consider to be 'Zionism' and how this has led to the alleviation of tension between the two?
Original post by admonit
I don't care if a person supports Palestine or Israel, but I suppose it should be the result of independent thinking. Your post is just a set of well known anti-Israeli slogans from pro-palestinian media and chanted during "Palestine free" demonstrations in London.

Wtf? No, this is totally my own independant thinking. Is this what the pro israel people have resorted? Trying to take the moral high ground by saying all thr pro palestine people have been brainwashed by the media? Its pathetic really. Dont try and demean me, its not working. Ive stated the truth.

I used to think that one of the most controversial political issues of the last 100 years might be complex, but thanks to your insightful analysis I now realise it is simple. bOO isREal bADD!???!! JeWS ARE MURDERER?!??!

Just to check, you do realise that Israeli operations kill far fewer civilians than comparable NATO operations; the country that has killed the most Palestinians in wars is Lebanon; and that some Palestinian organisations strap bombs to Palestinian children and blow them up to kill Israelis, while Israelis drive Palestinian children to Israeli hospitals. I'm sure you do, those facts are all completely consistent with a one-sided "Arab good Jew bad" view of the situation.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending