The Student Room Group

May 26th GCSE Edexcel 1MA0 Exam 9AM Thursday

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Relatively confident, I need an A for my a level courses
Original post by junayd1998
You think 1 hour 45 is long? lool I think its too short i would love to have an extra 15 mins for sure.

Yeah I'm usually done after about 45/50 minutes so I can afford to take it slow
Original post by mariam687
thats good :smile:

what is your predicted for maths, if you dont mind me asking?

you dont have to answer if you dont wanna :smile:

I'm predicted an A*, basically guaranteed it because I've done every question Edexcel have released but you never know what will happen
Original post by jamierogers21
I'm predicted an A*, basically guaranteed it because I've done every question Edexcel have released but you never know what will happen

nice :smile:

dw you'll be fine, you'll ace it :smile:
Original post by mariam687
nice :smile:

dw you'll be fine, you'll ace it :smile:

Thankyou, you too!!
Thankyou, you too!!

np :smile:
I have a feeling something like this will come up on the calculator paper!
Reply 27
Original post by phat-chewbacca
I have a feeling something like this will come up on the calculator paper!

Have you got the mark scheme or solution for that question?
Is everyone calm about this exam? Because I am panicking thinking I'm going to fail!!
With 10 days and counting. How is everyone feeling about this exam? What have you learnt and what do you still have to learn? Are You doing higher or foundation? And any predictions for questions you may think come up? Personally, im worried as iv still got things like graph transformations, histograms, and vectors to really polish up on. Feel free to discuss.

im soo worried ://
Reply 30
I'm feeling really good about this exam. Been through every question on all the past papers. How do you think it will compare to last year?

ahh that's so good!!
Original post by ForeverAQx
im soo worried ://

Me too but im sure you will be fine.
Original post by Pluto1
ahh that's so good!!

I need the A* to do Further Maths at SIxth Form, thats why I'm giving myself the best possible chance
Watch Hegarty Maths on YouTube, he goes through all of the questions and even gives multiple methods sometimes. I found this really helpful, skip to the final 20/30 minutes if its only the final few questions you're stuck on.
Reply 34
Watch Hegarty Maths on YouTube, he goes through all of the questions and even gives multiple methods sometimes. I found this really helpful, skip to the final 20/30 minutes if its only the final few questions you're stuck on.

Have you been doing past paper questions throughout the year?
Original post by Rajive
Have you been doing past paper questions throughout the year?

Yeah I started pretty early, been doing questions from next year's spec as well because they're slightly harder
if you guys can use mathswatch, it has 4 minute videos on any maths topic and it helps you remember things really well.

Yeah you watch Hegarty as well!!!!! that guy is a legend
Yeah you watch Hegarty as well!!!!! that guy is a legend

I went through and watched all of his videos at Christmas. They were so helpful
Reply 39
I'm feeling really good about this exam. Been through every question on all the past papers. How do you think it will compare to last year?

ahh that's so good!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending