The Student Room Group

Found erotic stories boyfriend had written about Ex and other girl he knows

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
honestly if my boyfriend did this i would break up with him, especially bc hes having fantasies about his ex, why would he need to write them down? is there any need?
Read them and then act them out in excruciating detail.
'it was signed onto his google drive and I did not realise... As I looked through it'

Lol.

Anyway I think you're overreacting slightly in saying everything has been a lie, he's not the same person etc. Everyone has fantasies and most at one point or another ones which would be best kept in their heads. It is odd he's written them down in detail, though it may be that he actually writes and uploads erotica?

The issue here is that it's an ex and another girl he knows.

Honestly not sure how you'd be best to handle it as it depends on you, I wouldn't take it as a sign he'd cheat, but clearly it causes you discomfort.

Couple of guys here saying she's totally overreacting, I think it's easy to jump to that mindset but honestly ask yourself if you found erotic stories your GF had written about her ex and say one of your friends, including stories written say this month, which were very graphic in what she wanted to do/have done to her by them, would you honestly not find it a bit awkward?
Original post by Anonymous
Around two weeks ago I was on google drive trying to find something, becuase my boyfriend and I regularly sign onto each others devices on youtube etc. it was signed onto his google drive and I did not realise. As I looked through it I found some erotic very in detail stories about him and his Ex as well as him and another he knows. This made me feel really sick and betrayed, especially as I have found old pictures of them together on his phone and have been upset ( we have talked about this many times and he deleted them, but knew this kind of thing made me very upset). The stories were all written when we were in a relationship, and some had only recently been made or edited, so I knew he kept going back to them ):. We've been together for almost three years, both 22 and I really did not expect anything like this from him. We've talked about getting married and having a future together and when I found them, this idea completely left my head and I just felt everything so far was a complete lie. I talked to him about the situation and breaking up, and he said that it was complete fantasy and he would never do those things, or think like that about anybody else. I am trying to forgive him, sometimes I forget it ever happened, and other times like this it just comes to mind and I feel worthless. I really don't know if I'm overreacting about this, any insight from a clear mind would be helpful. What would you do in this situation?

God, that must have been so terrible and unexpected. I'm sorry that had to happen to you. Honestly, I would talk to him about it. In a relationship, communication is so important and if you don't let your feelings out in a calm manner they might just keep building up until you do something you'll regret.

I can't say whether or not this was acceptable on his behalf. I write myself and ever since I fell in love with my boyfriend almost three years ago, the male love interest has always been centered around him in one way or another so I couldn't imagine writing something like that about anyone other than him. That is not to say that he doesn't care about you. If you've talked seriously about marriage and your future together, he clearly is committed to you. However, you still haven't been able to forgive him for it which means it still needs addressing as it is clearly upsetting you and diminishing your sense of self worth. Maybe try talking about it once more with him. He says he loves you and would never act on his fantasies but it is your choice whether or not you can accept him for what he is, as it was his choice to accept you for your perfections and your flaws and still decide he wanted to think about a future with you.

P.S. No man, no matter how much you love them, should make you feel worthless. If he loves you as much as it sounds like he does, he wouldn't have done this with that purpose in mind.

Also, I'm just curious about what these documents were called to make you so interested to open them?!
Reply 24
I thInk this could be more insensitive than sinister. Private fantasy is different from reality. If the relationship is good I would keep it in perspective and just tell him he's drinking at last chance saloon and you don't expect to come across anything like this again.
Original post by lpjjohnson
God, that must have been so terrible and unexpected. I'm sorry that had to happen to you. Honestly, I would talk to him about it. In a relationship, communication is so important and if you don't let your feelings out in a calm manner they might just keep building up until you do something you'll regret.

I can't say whether or not this was acceptable on his behalf. I write myself and ever since I fell in love with my boyfriend almost three years ago, the male love interest has always been centered around him in one way or another so I couldn't imagine writing something like that about anyone other than him. That is not to say that he doesn't care about you. If you've talked seriously about marriage and your future together, he clearly is committed to you. However, you still haven't been able to forgive him for it which means it still needs addressing as it is clearly upsetting you and diminishing your sense of self worth. Maybe try talking about it once more with him. He says he loves you and would never act on his fantasies but it is your choice whether or not you can accept him for what he is, as it was his choice to accept you for your perfections and your flaws and still decide he wanted to think about a future with you.

P.S. No man, no matter how much you love them, should make you feel worthless. If he loves you as much as it sounds like he does, he wouldn't have done this with that purpose in mind.

Also, I'm just curious about what these documents were called to make you so interested to open them?!

They were untitled, I don't have much experience with google docs and google so I was just checking what they were, and thought I hadn't titled them
Original post by Anonymous
They were untitled, I don't have much experience with google docs and google so I was just checking what they were, and thought I hadn't titled them

Fair enough! That wasn't judgement btw I was just curious :smile:
Hi! I understsnd you totally and I know how it hurts and empty you must feel. My husband a few days ago wrote a secret story on his ex wife (over 10 yrs ago, they were married). By chance, I walked by his computer and there he was writing on her, I was surprised and I took it calm and ask why her? He closed the word window and said it's personal and it's fiction. I got angry and felt sick. A few months ago I delivered our baby and since then things have been hectic but I'm coping as a new mom. It's not an easy task to be a mom. It's really a full time job. We had sex only 2 times. It hurts me during intercourse as I need more time to heal. Anyway, he continued to write the story and at some point he became horny and wanted to have sex with me, which I refused as he was fantasized on her ex and now he wanted me. I am not his sex toy. I was furious and tired, so I went to bed. He continued to write the story the whole night and the next day I read about it. He knew it later and he was angry with me. I'm invading his privacy, we argued, he got very angry and I remained calm trying to understand him. I'm his wife with our newborn son, but for him, I think I'm not that important as he doesn't spend intimate time with me. Fantasizing about his ex wife after such a long time shocked me, disgusted me and him being angry means that he still have feelings for her, he still remembers her and how they F... all those details, it hurts a lot. I feel low, worthless and I'm here to be used in a certain way. I don't do this kind of stuffs to him. I could write on my ex too, will that mean I'm ignoring him and focus on someone who is not here. If your boyfriend can explain things clearly and what those stories mean to him, then i guess it's ok to go forward (compromise) as long as he doesn't write on those people again. I hope he'll write on you and ask you to read it. It feels very good and a big turn on if your loved one expresses his fantasies to you. I had the experience with my ex, it brings us closer and strengthen our relationship. The best way for you is to understand him as much as possible. If he truly loves you, he will apologized and show you his love, contrary in my case. As for me, he said he's a writer and he was inspired, I think it's nonsense to me, I'm hurt and I won't let myself hurt anymore. WE NEED TO BE RESPECTED whatever the situation is. Hope your boyfriend is better than my husband.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending