The Student Room Group

Girl Gaming?

Scroll to see replies

Yeah, totally agree with you on that :biggrin:
lol. i love messi . But what is the question ? You need a girl gamer to be your girl friend.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by govtandpolitics
Its often thought that girls aren't as good on COD or other video games as boys are. I disagree with this and it annoys me when boys believe that girls cant be better than them and it also annoys me that girls are sometimes criticized over the fact they may play video games as it is seen as a boy thing?

Girl gamers are hawt:sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Girl gamers are hawt:sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

How does playing video games, make them "hawt" ? :biggrin:
How does playing video games, make them "hawt" ? :biggrin:

Similarly minded people often find each other attractive

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Similarly minded people often find each other attractive

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I get that :biggrin:
Its often thought that girls aren't as good on COD or other video games as boys are. I disagree with this and it annoys me when boys believe that girls cant be better than them and it also annoys me that girls are sometimes criticized over the fact they may play video games as it is seen as a boy thing?

I am one of the 'boys' who don't think in that way. Have made the experience that some girls are really better in playing video games than boys. Video game is unisex. Playing video games well is not a matter of gender, but a matter of skills.
I used to play GTA5 but now I just mainly play Black Ops 3 :smile:
Your problem is that you are playing Call of Duty. Dont do that. Play Destiny, the community is pretty unisex
hahahahaha I play COD and any other games and am actually better than my own brother.
Original post by Merlin98
Your problem is that you are playing Call of Duty. Dont do that. Play Destiny, the community is pretty unisex

But why should I have to stop playing the game because of others? :biggrin:
I'm surprised I haven't found this thread earlier! I'm usually quite quick to these sorts of threads.

I'm a very avid gamer and I play lots of different types of games. Just this week I have gone from playing the Sims on Saturday, to World of Warcraft on Sunday, to Ark: Survival Evolved today.

I met my ex and current boyfriend through xbox live. My current boyfriend said it was quite nice to have someone who wants to play games with him because it's a big part of his life and in the past his girlfriends have gotten really annoyed when he's wanted to play them. I found it really interesting that female gamers don't really have this problem as it's quite likely we would find a boyfriend who also enjoys playing games!
Original post by rayquaza17
I'm surprised I haven't found this thread earlier! I'm usually quite quick to these sorts of threads.

I'm a very avid gamer and I play lots of different types of games. Just this week I have gone from playing the Sims on Saturday, to World of Warcraft on Sunday, to Ark: Survival Evolved today.

I met my ex and current boyfriend through xbox live. My current boyfriend said it was quite nice to have someone who wants to play games with him because it's a big part of his life and in the past his girlfriends have gotten really annoyed when he's wanted to play them. I found it really interesting that female gamers don't really have this problem as it's quite likely we would find a boyfriend who also enjoys playing games!

Yeah :smile: haha I bet guys like having a girlfriend who plays video games because then they wont get criticized for being on them :biggrin:
Yeah :smile: haha I bet guys like having a girlfriend who plays video games because then they wont get criticized for being on them :biggrin:

That's the dream 🙌🏽😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by themightysandu
That's the dream 🙌🏽😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

It would be the same for female gamers too :biggrin: like they wouldn't want a boyfriend who's like "lets go on an adventure" and your like "but videogames..."
It would be the same for female gamers too :biggrin: like they wouldn't want a boyfriend who's like "lets go on an adventure" and your like "but videogames..."

Ikr, exercise is overrated.
But then the difficulty is that half the guys who play video game (including a few of my friends) are desperate and as soon as they see a girl gamer they're like, 'I 360 noscoped that guy, I have won your heart', then there are the guys like me just in the background saying 'OK.....'

Posted from TSR Mobile

Think again. My girlfriend games, but all hell will break loose if I'm playing whilst she wants attention :tongue:

It's a dream... but unfortunately it's destined to remain that, in my case anyway :lol:
Original post by Drunk Punx
Think again. My girlfriend games, but all hell will break loose if I'm playing whilst she wants attention :tongue:

It's a dream... but unfortunately it's destined to remain that, in my case anyway :lol:

Yeah but at least you can play together

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by failatschool
does anyone want to be my girlfriend

Are you playing retro games too? so you have good chances to awake my interest in you. I appreciate people who have still or kept the passion for those games.
Original post by themightysandu
Yeah but at least you can play together

Oh we do.

:sexface:
Original post by Drunk Punx
Oh we do.

:sexface:

And who's better?😏

Quick Reply

Latest