AS Health and Social Care Exam (OCR)

Watch
Leah_15
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
How did the people who did AS Health and Social Care do On the Exam today? (13/05/15)
katiee123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I think it went pretty well tbh!
Blosss
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I hated it so much haha
Isbahcampbell
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Does anyone here do double health? Revising for health and safety in care settings?

Posted from TSR Mobile
johnsonelfreda
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by katiee123)
I think it went pretty well tbh!
What questions came ? i cannot seem to find the 2015 paper
maisiejj
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by johnsonelfreda)
What questions came ? i cannot seem to find the 2015 paper
Hi, I did the paper last year but I'm resitting tomorrow, I have last years paper and a lot of it was based on Minority ethnic groups and legislation based on that. My teacher has predicted for some kind of child care settings to come up as they haven't been on the paper for a while. hope this helped. Good luck!
johnsonelfreda
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by maisiejj)
Hi, I did the paper last year but I'm resitting tomorrow, I have last years paper and a lot of it was based on Minority ethnic groups and legislation based on that. My teacher has predicted for some kind of child care settings to come up as they haven't been on the paper for a while. hope this helped. Good luck!

Thank you so much. Can you by any chance scan or take pictures of the 2015 paper for me ?
KOTFXOO
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
How was it everyone I thought it was really hard and does anyone know how much the percentage is for the exam and coursework
spr_1999
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by KOTFXOO)
How was it everyone I thought it was really hard and does anyone know how much the percentage is for the exam and coursework
33.3% for unit 1
33.3% for unit 2
33.3% for unit 3
So they are all the same percentage but obviously the 2 courseworks (unit 2&3) are worth more
xxkatiexxno
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
How did everyone find the exam today
LauraFlano
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Did anyone else find the exam quite nice? Or was It just me?
idontknowmedoyou
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Does anyone remember all of the questions or at least a lot in trying to find out how well I did
Jennifer97
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What was the purpose of a harassment policy???
spr_1999
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
We didn't even learn that in detail so I think it was unfair to have a 7 marker on it or whatever marks it was
Jennifer97
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by spr_1999)
We didn't even learn that in detail so I think it was unfair to have a 7 marker on it or whatever marks it was
I know I agree I started taking about it gives people a form of redress, raises awareness about what harassment is etc :/ think that's wrong though
spr_1999
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Jennifer97)
I know I agree I started taking about it gives people a form of redress, raises awareness about what harassment is etc :/ think that's wrong though
No im sure that's right! I can't even remember what I wrote but I know I won't get that A grade I need 😂 the children act and mental health act didn't even come up and i actually learnt it aswell
Aliceelouu
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Jennifer97)
I put that too! So either we got it right or we are both wrong?! :/
KOTFXOO
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by spr_1999)
33.3% for unit 1
33.3% for unit 2
33.3% for unit 3
So they are all the same percentage but obviously the 2 courseworks (unit 2&3) are worth more
Great thanks for that
KOTFXOO
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Does anyone know what the answer to the advert was about I honestly couldn't find the two types of discrimination?
spr_1999
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by KOTFXOO)
Does anyone know what the answer to the advert was about I honestly couldn't find the two types of discrimination?
I'm not sure if I got it right but, I did "healthy" and "age" because it mentioned that it was ideal for graduates, however my friend put something about maternity leave
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (52)
28.26%
No (132)
71.74%

Watched Threads