The Student Room Group

DWP Work Coach

Scroll to see replies

Omg I got a provisional offer for London. My score was 7,5,7,6. Good luck to everyone else x
Original post by Cupcakekidnapper
Omg I got a provisional offer for London. My score was 7,5,7,6. Good luck to everyone else x

What location did you choose first?
Original post by awascher
What location did you choose first?

I chose south as my first, then west as my second. What about you?
I chose East first then North. :smile: Congratulations :smile:
For those that have received a provisional offer, when do we find out what office we'll be posted at? If you've been made a provisional offer and pass the checks, does that mean there is a space in one of the offices you've chosen?
Just to let you guys know, I doubt they've even started the DBS check, it's the civil service. They don't start the checks until a atleast a month after the provisional offer. A start date in August looks likely. If you've been made a provisional offer it only means that they will place you and not that there's space in ur top locations but they shud definitely place you.
(edited 7 years ago)
I received notification that I was on the reserve list on 6th of this month. Had nothing else until this morning I've received an email asking me to complete a disclosure check. Is this good news or standard practice? Heart jumped when I saw the email was from DWP but it's probably nothing ha.
Original post by trojka08
I received notification that I was on the reserve list on 6th of this month. Had nothing else until this morning I've received an email asking me to complete a disclosure check. Is this good news or standard practice? Heart jumped when I saw the email was from DWP but it's probably nothing ha.

Oooh exciting! Good luck, maybe drop the vacancy holder a email and see. What scores did you get if you dont mind me asking?
I got 5554 and only chose 2 locations so I'm thinking they are doing it to everyone on reserve list. Can anyone confirm?
Original post by BigFatVegan83
Well done!

I had 6,7,7,7. I applied for bargoed, tredegar and caerphilly. what offices did you apply for?

hello , where did you get your offer to in the end? I applied in the south too but on reserve :frown:
Original post by memoryfish
Just to let you guys know, I doubt they've even started the DBS check, it's the civil service. They don't start the checks until a atleast a month after the provisional offer. A start date in August looks likely. If you've been made a provisional offer it only means that they will place you and not that there's space in ur top locations but they shud definitely place you.

I received a provisional offer for Yorkshire on 5th May, since then I have been contacted by the contact noted on the job description to advise me of the jobcentre I will be at and to discuss start dates. This morning I received an email from DWP Onboarding asking me to complete an online form for DBS check which I have now completed.
Looking forward to starting in mid June once I have worked my notice in my current job :smile:
I got 5554 and only chose 2 locations so I'm thinking they are doing it to everyone on reserve list. Can anyone confirm?

I got the exact same scores, but I haven't been asked to complete a DBS. The only extra document I have got so far is a pension questionnaire. So possibly sounds like good news for you.
Well I replied to the email asking why I've received it as I haven't been made an offer yet and as far as I was aware was still on reserve. They responded that it was an error and I shouldn't have received the email in the first place!
That certainly sucks. Talk about getting your hopes up.
Hi everyone,

Could someone help me please? How did you input your references on the next stage? It asks for 3 years of reference plus 1 character one but I only have 1 place to input it. I've only been at my current workplace for 2 years.

Thanks
Well I replied to the email asking why I've received it as I haven't been made an offer yet and as far as I was aware was still on reserve. They responded that it was an error and I shouldn't have received the email in the first place!

That's so disappointing. I'm on the reserve list for London and praying some people don't accept the job so i get a chance lol
Reply 216
Original post by awascher
Hi everyone,

Could someone help me please? How did you input your references on the next stage? It asks for 3 years of reference plus 1 character one but I only have 1 place to input it. I've only been at my current workplace for 2 years.

Thanks

Enter them one at a time chronologically. Once you have entered the first you van click submit and save and it will let you enter your next one.
I asked where I was on reserve list today they said half way down . Don't hold out any hope of a post
Original post by prinny88
I asked where I was on reserve list today they said half way down . Don't hold out any hope of a post

What scores did you get Pinny and for what area?
Original post by Filedundermisc
What scores did you get Pinny and for what area?

6,5,6,5 and South Wales :smile: you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending