The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Question about my Unconditional offer

So I've accepted my unconditional offer to study philosophy at ARU and I'm extremely excited. Like most people I'm getting a bit worried about exams as they get closer could anyone tell me if ARU would still accept me even if i completely flop my exams as the offer is unconditional?

Thanks for any help!
It's unconditional so yeah... Unless they've stated otherwise, unconditional means it's unconditional.
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Original post by ewancastell
So I've accepted my unconditional offer to study philosophy at ARU and I'm extremely excited. Like most people I'm getting a bit worried about exams as they get closer could anyone tell me if ARU would still accept me even if i completely flop my exams as the offer is unconditional?

Thanks for any help!

Hi ewancastell

Congratulations on receiving an unconditional offer! An unconditional offer means that you've already met the requirements we need to offer you a place so your exam performance won't affect your offer. If you have any more questions about your offer or studying with us, you can contact us at [email protected] or on 01245 686868.

I wish you all the best of luck with your exams!

Natalie :smile:
Hey, I'm doing philosophy too, I think I saw you on the open day in February 😂😂
I feel like I may fail my exams too, some people have said you need above E's for them not to take the uncon away but some say you don't actually need to even pass and you'll keep it. So I don't know 😩
So strange that I've found you on this even so 😅
Reply 4
Original post by hannahlucyp
Hey, I'm doing philosophy too, I think I saw you on the open day in February 😂😂
I feel like I may fail my exams too, some people have said you need above E's for them not to take the uncon away but some say you don't actually need to even pass and you'll keep it. So I don't know 😩
So strange that I've found you on this even so 😅

Rejected
Original post by caids13
Rejected

Trueeeeeee

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending