The Student Room Group

I accidentally done a higher tier instead of foundation tier.

I done my edexcel biology exam today. When I saw my exam paper it says foundation tier. I thought I was meant to do a higher tier so i told one of the examiners that I had the wrong sheets. So she gave me a higher tier exam paper. When I got home I realised that I was meant to do foundation -_-. Am I in trouble?
Original post by Rmnz
I done my edexcel biology exam today. When I saw my exam paper it says foundation tier. I thought I was meant to do a higher tier so i told one of the examiners that I had the wrong sheets. So she gave me a higher tier exam paper. When I got home I realised that I was meant to do foundation -_-. Am I in trouble?

The question is, do you think you did well on the higher? If so, I'd assume you're better off.
Reply 2
Original post by Rmnz

Well... depends how well did you do in it?
Reply 3
Yh definitely aced it. Thanks I was getting worried.
Reply 4
I did foundation instead of higher accidentally, what can I do?
Reply 5
Original post by Friendly Fatty
The question is, do you think you did well on the higher? If so, I'd assume you're better off.

I'm pretty sure I aced it so... I was getting worried thanks
Original post by tammio
I did foundation instead of higher accidentally, what can I do?

Nothing. , hope youve got a C in the paper:/
I dont think they'll register it because of all the names and numbers on the system. I mean your candidate number is probably registered for foundation. Ask your teacher tomorrow just to be safe
Reply 8
I once came out of an exam accidentally did the Alevel paper instead of the GCSE one. Its calm thought I got an A* and towards the end told the Examiner they told me its fine I gave it to them they sent it off and I managed to complete my GCSE this year got 100 percent. Its all good mate. I also go to both Cambridge and Oxford YK I'm your typical TSR Member.
Reply 9
They won't disqualify me or something right?
Reply 10
Original post by NoahMal
I once came out of an exam accidentally did the Alevel paper instead of the GCSE one. Its calm thought I got an A* and towards the end told the Examiner they told me its fine I gave it to them they sent it off and I managed to complete my GCSE this year got 100 percent. Its all good mate. I also go to both Cambridge and Oxford YK I'm your typical TSR Member.

Is this true?
Original post by NoahMal

That is so cool if is true. (Not saying you're lying).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by callumterty
I dont think they'll register it because of all the names and numbers on the system. I mean your candidate number is probably registered for foundation. Ask your teacher tomorrow just to be safe

Ok thanks
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 13
This happened to a girl in my class today and my teacher said it should be fine but you may have to pay a minor fee as your name and candidate number was not entered for higher or something like that.
Reply 14
Original post by hnadwa
This happened to a girl in my class today and my teacher said it should be fine but you may have to pay a minor fee as your name and candidate number was not entered for higher or something like that.

Thanks
Original post by Rmnz
They won't disqualify me or something right?

Probably not; I'm sure you'll be fine. If anything make your teacher contact the exam board so they can change your registration; hopefully you did well in the exam!
Reply 16
Probably not; I'm sure you'll be fine. If anything make your teacher contact the exam board so they can change your registration; hopefully you did well in the exam!

Thanks
Reply 17

Ok thanks
If you think you've struggled considerably, I'm sure they'll put you under special consideration!!!

Quick Reply

Latest