The Student Room Group

Psycholgy aqa new spec, as level 16th may 2016

Guys how did the exam go for you all?
Reply 1
The working model question was awful for me. Since it was straight after cognitive interview my stupid self started talking about the cognitive interview for working memory! Sucks since it was 12 marks. Other than that, not bad.
I left out the 8 mark question, as I wanted to do the rest and didn't have time to go back to it but in all fairness not too bad, just hope boundaries aren't too high hahah, if anyone wants to motivate me so i can feel better about those 8 marks please feel free 🙄
Reply 3
Original post by anonymouslol
I left out the 8 mark question, as I wanted to do the rest and didn't have time to go back to it but in all fairness not too bad, just hope boundaries aren't too high hahah, if anyone wants to motivate me so i can feel better about those 8 marks please feel free 🙄

Don't worry i was running out of time by the last question so i didn't even get to finish the 12 maker :frown:
Reply 4
stop discussing it, it only makes it worse because people can raise grade boundaries because they know all the questions
Original post by jackthb
stop discussing it, it only makes it worse because people can raise grade boundaries because they know all the questions

No offence but if you don't want to discuss don't go on the poll, pretty sure this poll is meant for people if they want to discuss it or express how they felt in the exam
Original post by samsun12345
Don't worry i was running out of time by the last question so i didn't even get to finish the 12 maker :frown:

aww i hate how we don't have enough time :/ I'm from Gibraltar so we are all just praying the England did the same as we did so the boundaries are lower hahaha
Reply 7
No offence but if you don't want to discuss don't go on the poll, pretty sure this poll is meant for people if they want to discuss it or express how they felt in the exam

No offence, but this isnt about discussion about how they felt in the exam, its how they felt about questions. dont make this about me.
Original post by jackthb
No offence, but this isnt about discussion about how they felt in the exam, its how they felt about questions. dont make this about me.

don't want to argue you with you jack, they can do whatever they want if you don't want to read about discussions get off the poll, how did it go for you jack??
Reply 9
don't want to argue you with you jack, they can do whatever they want if you don't want to read about discussions get off the poll, how did it go for you jack??

i felt it was okay.

but regardless, this isn't about me not wanting to read discussions, this is about potential answers being spread to students who haven't taken the exam yet. looks as if i wont be able to stop anything anyway, but just a PSA.
Original post by jackthb
i felt it was okay.

but regardless, this isn't about me not wanting to read discussions, this is about potential answers being spread to students who haven't taken the exam yet. looks as if i wont be able to stop anything anyway, but just a PSA.

Normally everyone does the exam at the time, so I highly doubt that people reading this haven't seen the exam
Reply 11
Normally everyone does the exam at the time, so I highly doubt that people reading this haven't seen the exam

yes, its unlikely.
aww i hate how we don't have enough time :/ I'm from Gibraltar so we are all just praying the England did the same as we did so the boundaries are lower hahaha

how did you find it?
Original post by samsun12345
how did you find it?

It wasn't too bad but now overthinking it slightly and I'm worried I haven't gotten the grade i wanted, I'm hoping to find a mark scheme for it :/ just have to be positive i think and pray boundaries aren't high
It wasn't too bad but now overthinking it slightly and I'm worried I haven't gotten the grade i wanted, I'm hoping to find a mark scheme for it :/ just have to be positive i think and pray boundaries aren't high

I have seen another Psychology thread on TSR with the unofficial mark scheme. Just search Psychology AQA AS May 16th

Quick Reply

Latest