The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Mizuz
That's exactly my point! Lots of people are telling me to just tell him that I don't want to be study buddies/friends anymore, but I am scared of his reaction. One time this guy called him a freak, and he just stared back at him without blinking. It was so scary...he wouldn't even stop even after the guy went back to his seat...eventually that guy ended up leaving forever...

I hope you somehow end up meeting him one day and catch him laughing. You might like him. :wink:

If I tell my mum, she will make me change classes! I love my Japanese teacher even though she is a bit stern, and I have made great friends here. The only problem is, I can't change seats at this point, and no one else is willing to be the "sacrificial goat" by swapping seats with me.

Yeah, I can convince my mom to do anything as long as she believes in something superstitious. One time, I got to take a day off school, because I broke glass and apparently, that's a bad omen according to my mom... :smile:

Also, someone mentioned exorcism and I think, he might be possessed now that I think about it...:eek:

Holy... Do you reckon he cursed that guy into leaving!!?? :shock:

I would probably like him until I laugh because he's laughing and then he thinks I'm mocking him so he curses me ahaaa.

Oh my, apt use of "sacrificial goat" considering we're on about black magic here :tongue:

Seriously? That's crazy. Usually my Mum just gets neurotic about wearing the colour red in a thunderstorm because "it attracts the lightning". When its thundering we have to close all the blinds and stay away from windows because the "lightning will follow us until it kills us for wearing red". My Mum can be such a nutjob...

I recommend bringing some holy water, spilling it on him and if there's a sizzling noise or his face contorts in pain, well you should probs run.
Original post by lordoftheties
uwotm8?

Have you heard the song 'Black Magic' by Little Mix? They sing about black magic in the meaning shown in 1900's films about confidence in a woman.
Reply 62
Original post by Mizuz
Hey, I remember my friend saying something about this prophet in Islam who could communicate with these ghosts...I am guessing this is Solomon?

Trust me, I would never overstep my boundary. I have no interest in provoking humans, let alone beings from the other world...

Yepp thats him

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
Original post by Roxi1602
In islam good jinns believe in allah. There used to be good jinns in my grandads old old house and they would literally slam doors and band pots and pans until my grandad and whoever was living there prayed their daily prayers or they used to take out all the cutlery onto the floor and once you prayed they'd put it all back. They basically make sure your being a good muslim. But they can possess you. And if they do it doesnt end up good. At all. They feel like they own that specific persons body and then when that person gets a partner or gets married then **** goes down

Posted from TSR Mobile

:afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid: I have never been more scared on TSR before. I am not gonna lie, one time I saw this green light near my Newton's cradle and it just started on its own. Literally, something lifted the end and had it started. I felt maybe an earthquake happened or something, but nothing like that had happened.

Wait, what happens if the person who is possessed gets married? Does the ghost kill that person's husband/wife?
Original post by Mizuz
:afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid: I have never been more scared on TSR before. I am not gonna lie, one time I saw this green light near my Newton's cradle and it just started on its own. Literally, something lifted the end and had it started. I felt maybe an earthquake happened or something, but nothing like that had happened.

Wait, what happens if the person who is possessed gets married? Does the ghost kill that person's husband/wife?

Okay well now im getting freaked too, see y'all later.
Reply 65
Original post by lordoftheties
Considering you're not muslim so cant protect yourself from it. I'd suggest just being kind to him at all times, and certainly not to do anything that upsets him. An easy way of getting you seat changed is to have a word with your teacher in private and ask him to change your seat as you dont feel comfortable. He can just do a sudden change in seating plan or just accuse you of being a top kek and switch you with someone else.

I talked to my teacher about this a month ago... She said that she is willing to swap my seat with anyone, but I have to get them to agree myself... Also, she knows I get along with him better than everyone else considering I was the only one that approached him at the start and have progressed this far, so she's always telling me that I am too superstitious. No one wants to exchange seats with me. I have tried just about everything - bribing, flirting, etc...
It's 2016 are we really debating whether black people are muggles?
Reply 67
Original post by markreed
Holy... Do you reckon he cursed that guy into leaving!!?? :shock:

I would probably like him until I laugh because he's laughing and then he thinks I'm mocking him so he curses me ahaaa.

Oh my, apt use of "sacrificial goat" considering we're on about black magic here :tongue:

Seriously? That's crazy. Usually my Mum just gets neurotic about wearing the colour red in a thunderstorm because "it attracts the lightning". When its thundering we have to close all the blinds and stay away from windows because the "lightning will follow us until it kills us for wearing red". My Mum can be such a nutjob...

I recommend bringing some holy water, spilling it on him and if there's a sizzling noise or his face contorts in pain, well you should probs run.

You are so funny!! :rofl3::rofl3:My mum says the same thing, but instead of color red, it's color black! What's up with these Asian moms??

I hope not! Some people said he left because he just had enough of Japanese and others said that he was kicked out because his grades were low. (They kick us out if we fail more than 3 times). I never asked the black magic guy about his opinion on this.

Are you serious? If I throw holy water on his face, doesn't that automatically qualify me as his number enemy? I am guessing since he likes the dark side, he must hate God or anything religiously good?? One time he mentioned that he regularly visits the graveyard and when I asked him why, he just gave me a cryptic smile and went back to translating Japanese characters...
Reply 68
Original post by Mizuz
I had to go downstairs with my laptop after reading this. Good thing my mum is still awake, I am actually petra-fied (reference to Attack on Titan since I was watching it just a while ago). This seems very daunting - I can't imagine how much pain that person must have had to endure. Are they cured of this "jinn"...? I am guessing "jinn" is like a bad ghost or something?? :afraid:

No jinns are not ghosts. They are just different creation of God/Allah to humans.
Reply 69
Original post by h333
No jinns are not ghosts. They are just different creation of God/Allah to humans.

So different beings from an alternate world? Are they the reason behind some weird daily occurrences that humans just can't explain in your religion??
Reply 70
Original post by Mizuz
You are so funny!! :rofl3::rofl3:My mum says the same thing, but instead of color red, it's color black! What's up with these Asian moms??

I hope not! Some people said he left because he just had enough of Japanese and others said that he was kicked out because his grades were low. (They kick us out if we fail more than 3 times). I never asked the black magic guy about his opinion on this.

Are you serious? If I throw holy water on his face, doesn't that automatically qualify me as his number enemy? I am guessing since he likes the dark side, he must hate God or anything religiously good?? One time he mentioned that he regularly visits the graveyard and when I asked him why, he just gave me a cryptic smile and went back to translating Japanese characters...

I have no idea. They clearly know something we don't about what colours the forces of nature dislike.

I hadn't thought of that! I suppose if it didn't react to him you could just pass it off as clumsiness... but if it does react, he'll know that you suspect his evilness!

Visits to the graveyard mean he's more likely than not raising the dead :afraid:
Reply 71
Original post by Mizuz
So different beings from an alternate world? Are they the reason behind some weird daily occurrences that humans just can't explain in your religion??

Lol no they are from this world and are in this world. Just we can't see them and they have different abilities to us and we do to them. Just like how humans have good and bad so do they. Muslims believe that they will be judged just like humans will be according to their actions.
Reply 72
I have no idea. They clearly know something we don't about what colours the forces of nature dislike.

I hadn't thought of that! I suppose if it didn't react to him you could just pass it off as clumsiness... but if it does react, he'll know that you suspect his evilness!

Visits to the graveyard mean he's more likely than not raising the dead :afraid:

:afraid: Do churches open early on a Wednesday? I need to get some of this holy water in my water bottle. I am literally going to pretend to trip on something and splash his whole face with it! I see him tomorrow at 10am. :l

I am going to be straightforward with him tomorrow and tell him to either prove he can do black magic or shut up about it. I don't care if I see something traumatizing anymore. :u:
Reply 73
Original post by h333
Lol no they are from this world and are in this world. Just we can't see them and they have different abilities to us and we do to them. Just like how humans have good and bad so do they. Muslims believe that they will be judged just like humans will be according to their actions.

So clearly a bad jinn has possessed this guy...otherwise I don't know why else he would resort to black magic! I have seen his parents and they are social butterflies compared to him. Unless that's a guise too on their part...
Reply 74
Original post by Mizuz
:afraid: Do churches open early on a Wednesday? I need to get some of this holy water in my water bottle. I am literally going to pretend to trip on something and splash his whole face with it! I see him tomorrow at 10am. :l

I am going to be straightforward with him tomorrow and tell him to either prove he can do black magic or shut up about it. I don't care if I see something traumatizing anymore. :u:

I have no idea but all I know is you need holy water like asap.

Please let me know how your interrogation of him goes. I'm interested to see what he does (well, if you never log on again then I'll know he's more likely than not cursed you) :tongue:
Reply 75
I have no idea but all I know is you need holy water like asap.

Please let me know how your interrogation of him goes. I'm interested to see what he does (well, if you never log on again then I'll know he's more likely than not cursed you) :tongue:

I will definitely let you know what happened. Pray for me. :cry::cry:
Ooh is Sleepy Hollow any good? I've been debating binging all of it but no one I know has watched it!

Yeah it's good. But good depends on what you like in a tv show.
Reply 77
Original post by Mizuz
So clearly a bad jinn has possessed this guy...otherwise I don't know why else he would resort to black magic! I have seen his parents and they are social butterflies compared to him. Unless that's a guise too on their part...

I have no idea. Can't really say as I do not know him. Lol for the last part. Just as a Muslim I am not allowed to be involved in black magic of any sort and those that try to predict your future by reading hand palm and feets etc. Muslims have to avoid those things.
Reply 78
Original post by Mizuz

Nah
It feels like that person is only theirs and nobody can have them. So they try to break them up. So like if thw girl was possessed by one nd got married then the jinn in her would make her cause fights and ect

Posted from TSR Mobile
Screen Shot 2016-05-18 at 20.23.04.png 18 hours later and still no reply. Get yer pitchforks out, were going on a black magic japanese kid hunt.

that was meant to be in all caps, y u do dis tsr?

Latest

Trending

Trending