The Student Room Group

Did you guys find the Biology Edexcel GCSE exam hard or easy?

So I did my GCSE biology exam yesterday and I think it was pretty easy but there were 2-3 difficult questions..but overall I think the paper was ok! Let's hope that the grade boundaries are low😂
Reply 1
i thought that some of the questions were a bit stupid
like the malaria and sickle cell question and also the font of the binominal name :angry:
i found it ok
i am praying that i have got atleast a high B or A
yeah i really hope the grade boundries drop
but if anyone think they flopped you still have B2 to make up for it and if you do triple science then you have B3 and everyone has their controlled assesment to back up their result as well
dont worry!!!!!!!:smile:
focus on your next exams:biggrin:

Original post by Flor Mous
So I did my GCSE biology exam yesterday and I think it was pretty easy but there were 2-3 difficult questions..but overall I think the paper was ok! Let's hope that the grade boundaries are low😂
I don't think the grade boundaries will be that high because everyone i've spoken to has found it easy, but easy in the way that they wish into the question and make stupid mistakes! I'm hoping for an A* but i agree some questions were worded oddly but i honestly can't even remember what i wrote! so i'm trying not to think about it anymore as i will think i wrote the wrong thing
Reply 3
Original post by D.SHA64
i thought that some of the questions were a bit stupid
like the malaria and sickle cell question and also the font of the binominal name :angry:
i found it ok
i am praying that i have got atleast a high B or A
yeah i really hope the grade boundries drop
but if anyone think they flopped you still have B2 to make up for it and if you do triple science then you have B3 and everyone has their controlled assesment to back up their result as well
dont worry!!!!!!!:smile:
focus on your next exams:biggrin:

OMG yes the multiple choice question for the binomial name was so stupid and confusing..yes am doing triple science so hopefully do better in the other ones!
Reply 4
Original post by chrlhyms
I don't think the grade boundaries will be that high because everyone i've spoken to has found it easy, but easy in the way that they wish into the question and make stupid mistakes! I'm hoping for an A* but i agree some questions were worded oddly but i honestly can't even remember what i wrote! so i'm trying not to think about it anymore as i will think i wrote the wrong thing

ahahah indeed,i remember nothing :P yeah just forget about it and focus on the other exams.. but yeah hopefully the grade boundaries will not be that high tho..because i want to get A as well!

Quick Reply

Latest