The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College London Postgraduate Applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

12 weeks now.. Going to call them tomorrow..
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by userage
12 weeks now.. Going to call them tomorrow..

How was it? I've been waiting since December.
Reply 162
I'm going to study MSc general structural engineering at Imperial. Anyone does the same course or anyone in civil engineering please give me a private shout if u don't mind. Really wanna make some friends before getting into the college.😼👍

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by agustina.ab
How was it? I've been waiting since December.

Said I should hear final outcome within 1 week. Got rejected for my first choice though.
Original post by userage
Said I should hear final outcome within 1 week. Got rejected for my first choice though.

What program did you apply to? what is your second choice? and when did you actually get rejected for your first choice?
Original post by userage

I too got rejected for my first choice and have been waiting forever for the outcome on the second. Best of luck!
Original post by white2black
I too got rejected for my first choice and have been waiting forever for the outcome on the second. Best of luck!

What program did you apply to? what is your second choice? and when did you actually get rejected for your first choice?
Original post by nathanthomas

I applied to the MRes in Stochastic Analysis. I believe it took a little over 8 weeks to find out about my rejection. My second choice is the MSc in Maths and Finance.
Reply 168
Original post by Lucianaaaa
Apparently it is- the Admissions office said they hadn't sent out any offers yet :/ it's so bad!

I received an offer for Transnational Neuroscience yesterday, so they're prob sending them out now! Hope you hear from them soon if you still haven't :smile:
Original post by -Rrose
I received an offer for Transnational Neuroscience yesterday, so they're prob sending them out now! Hope you hear from them soon if you still haven't :smile:

Aw wicked!! Thanks for letting me know :biggrin:
Reply 170
Immunology
Original post by Kingg
Immunology

Another Immunologist? :O
Have you received an offer?
Reply 172
Yeah, just trying to bring myself to pay the deposit.
MSc - Transport Engineering/Business Management...now i've got to figure out how to pay fees...Yikes!
Reply 174
Hey Have you heard back from MSc in Maths and Finance ?
Original post by J0507
Hey Have you heard back from MSc in Maths and Finance ?

I haven't heard back. Anyone here who's heard back??
Reply 176
How do you know when to pay the deposit once you've accepted an offer? Do they send you an invoice or an email or something?
Reply 177
I haven't heard back. Anyone here who's heard back??
When did you apply ?
Original post by J0507
When did you apply ?

They started considering my application on Mar 2.
They started considering my application on Mar 2.

Seriously? What is the department of Mathematics even doing? I have been waiting for two months for Applied Mathematics...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending