The Student Room Group

DWP Work Coach

Scroll to see replies

Original post by prinny88
I asked where I was on reserve list today they said half way down . Don't hold out any hope of a post

Half way down of how many though?
6,5,6,5 and South Wales :smile: you?

6555 London. I won't hold my breath about reserve list then if you are halfway down with those scores lol
Original post by EpicBrum
Half way down of how many though?

Oh I don't know lol I just assumed lots . Said can't be precise as still doing offers to people but approx half way down the list
Who did you contact to ask ? I'm on the reserve for South Wales Swansea area 😔
Original post by Salimali757
Who did you contact to ask ? I'm on the reserve for South Wales Swansea area 😔

If you log on & look at job advert theres a contact email on the advert . her name is Wendy I think it was . I originally had an offer , logged back in and it went to reserve I emailed she said I shouldn't have logged on I was to wait for an email . I think it's all got a bit messy
If you log on & look at job advert theres a contact email on the advert . her name is Wendy I think it was . I originally had an offer , logged back in and it went to reserve I emailed she said I shouldn't have logged on I was to wait for an email . I think it's all got a bit messy

Ah thanks I have emailed her once already to see if I had to send back health questionnaire but she said not while on reserve , what offices did you apply for ? There is obviously different list for areas etc I would of thought ? It's all a bit of a mystery ! 😀
Ah thanks I have emailed her once already to see if I had to send back health questionnaire but she said not while on reserve , what offices did you apply for ? There is obviously different list for areas etc I would of thought ? It's all a bit of a mystery ! 😀

I was wondering that too , so we all wondering same questions that shows it's not very clear .

I have no idea how they work it lol I've tried to figure it out and given up . I selected quite a few but the valleys Bargoed Tredegar etc .
I was wondering that too , so we all wondering same questions that shows it's not very clear .

I have no idea how they work it lol I've tried to figure it out and given up . I selected quite a few but the valleys Bargoed Tredegar etc .

It seems nobody knows what's going on lol , I think I'll email her tomorrow to see where I am on Swansea list and see if all offers have been made for positions available or they have just placed the highest scorers first and then working through reserve ? I think there was 56 positions , 1 in each centre so who knows !
Keep me posted with what she says :smile:

Will do 👍
I originally had an offer , logged back in and it went to reserve I emailed she said I shouldn't have logged on.

I think that is BS. Sue them.
Out of interest, how much was the salary in Birmingham advertised for?
For anyone waiting in Glasgow & Lanarkshire area... All offers have been made for posts available and they will not be moving into the reserve lists at this stage.
22.2k is everywhere except London I think

The only information I've been given today is that I am a quarter of the way down approximately ! So none the wiser really !
The only information I've been given today is that I am a quarter of the way down approximately ! So none the wiser really !

Not far off what she said to me then lol what did you score ?

I scored 6656 , which I thought was good and had excellent feedback but lots of people scored 7 in most areas from what I can gather ! I just emailed again to ask how the reserve list was being used and any new vacancies coming up , she just replied it's used for declined offers etc ! Those were exact words lol so it's just a case of waiting it out by the looks of it and carry on applying elsewhere ! 😀

I scored 6656 , which I thought was good and had excellent feedback but lots of people scored 7 in most areas from what I can gather ! I just emailed again to ask how the reserve list was being used and any new vacancies coming up , she just replied it's used for declined offers etc ! Those were exact words lol so it's just a case of waiting it out by the looks of it and carry on applying elsewhere ! 😀 I'm still none the wiser how many reserve lists there are!!!
I scored 6656 , which I thought was good and had excellent feedback but lots of people scored 7 in most areas from what I can gather ! I just emailed again to ask how the reserve list was being used and any new vacancies coming up , she just replied it's used for declined offers etc ! Those were exact words lol so it's just a case of waiting it out by the looks of it and carry on applying elsewhere ! 😀 I'm still none the wiser how many reserve lists there are!!!

Very vague isn't she ? Lol I used to work for dwp , I'm still a civil servant but I left dwp because it was so hard to progress . I got an eo job for the home office now & I'm rembering the reason why I left with all this
I'm on 2 reserve lists, this one and Border Force. The wait is excruciating !😟

Quick Reply

Latest