The Student Room Group

That moment in the exam...

...when you're given the seat no. 69 :sexface: :awesome:

Scroll to see replies

when during the exam you take a pen out of your blazer and there is a piece of paper in the pocket that you didn't take out!
When it's five minutes from the end and you realise you've accidentally missed a 20 marker essay question!
When you notice you left a whole page out and there's one minute left...
Reply 4
When you forget to take your wireless bluetooth earphones off the back of your neck and you notice halfway through so you sit there trying your best not to look suspicious which makes you look suspicious in the process and then the exam ends and you swear you will never use wireless earphones ever again :lol: ...

just me? okeh
Original post by TheOtherSide.

Did that actually happen? :redface:
Reply 6
Original post by TearsInRain
...when you're given the seat no. 69 :sexface: :awesome:

I'm baffled by how people still find this funny.
Reply 7
That moment after the exam when your friends are debating whether the answer was 2400 or 2450 and you're silently thinking, "How the f*** did I get 0.08?" :colonhash:
Original post by Hydeman
Did that actually happen? :redface:

Not yet.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)

did that in the maths mock so I'm going to make sure I check each question no. this time :biggrin:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by surina16
did that in the maths mock so I'm going to make sure I check each question no. this time :biggrin:

Did that on practice papers countless times.. It's really frustrating, isn't it, especially if you know you could have answered the question and gotten it right? :argh:
when you see a 6 marker based on a topic that you flicked past in the revision guide because you were like "what are the chances of that coming up?" :colonhash:

Spoiler

That moment when you realise you don't know the answer so you make it up. :rofl:
:u:
Did that on practice papers countless times.. It's really frustrating, isn't it, especially if you know you could have answered the question and gotten it right? :argh:

exactly!! I was on my way to full marks and then that happened smh :colonhash:
In the exam I just had I couldn't find my seat :s-smilie:
That moment when you give up on life.

Original post by Wiggly
I'm baffled by how people still find this funny.

Don't be that guy...

images.jpg
Original post by Hamoody
That moment after the exam when your friends are debating whether the answer was 2400 or 2450 and you're silently thinking, "How the f*** did I get 0.08?" :colonhash:

And then you turn out to be the only one who got it right :colone:
Reply 19

Quick Reply

Latest