The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Can't wait till Martial learns some english and he scores his 4th goal after a back heel slipped in by Ibrahimovic and Martial shouts to the fans "Are you not entertained!?"
Interesting Rooney told the press after the game that he sees his future as a midfielder. He seemed to realise he had the Euros coming up, though, and swiftly added "I can play as a striker for England, though".
Original post by Lúcio
Yes.

You have a good spine - DDG, Smalling and Martial. You also have some good younger players in Shaw, Memphis and Rashford.

The problem - as I've mentioned - is severely inconsistent quality levels. You have players like Martial having to work with Lingard and it's a travesty.
If you can get a good manager and a few signings in, you'll make top 4 next season (although you'll have to beat us to it which I doubt :tongue:)

We beat you 4 times in 2 years in the league so be quiet till you can beat us in the league :wink:

Europa doesn't count, but good luck with the final today, I hope you pull it off because its always nice having more English teams in the the UCL.
Original post by Lúcio
1/10

at least a 6....
Original post by SirAlexFerguson
We beat you 4 times in 2 years in the league so be quiet till you can beat us in the league :wink:

Europa doesn't count, but good luck with the final today, I hope you pull it off because its always nice having more English teams in the the UCL.

Yeah it pisses me right off.
I agree you deserved to beat us this season but last year's results were absolutely ridiculous. I'll never forget your 3-0 victory where you had 3 shots...

Europa League does count!!
We both played full strength teams but Klopp came out on top :wink:

Yeah I'm absolutely bricking it tbh. Luckily I'm busy all day so it'll come sooner. I'm just terrified that we'll put on a terrible performance and it will all be for nothing.
Honestly you shouldn't want us to win because Klopp with CL is suddenly a more attractive destination than United.
at least a 6....

I thought we were talking about your picture?
Lol, we'll never be second choice to Scousers.
Original post by Dirtybit
Lol, we'll never be second choice to Scousers.

We'll see x
Original post by Lúcio
I thought we were talking about your picture?

Maybe you should post a picture so we can all judge your ugliness...

Original post by Lúcio
Yeah it pisses me right off.
I agree you deserved to beat us this season but last year's results were absolutely ridiculous. I'll never forget your 3-0 victory where you had 3 shots...

Europa League does count!!
We both played full strength teams but Klopp came out on top :wink:

Yeah I'm absolutely bricking it tbh. Luckily I'm busy all day so it'll come sooner. I'm just terrified that we'll put on a terrible performance and it will all be for nothing.
Honestly you shouldn't want us to win because Klopp with CL is suddenly a more attractive destination than United.

Europa is different because its a different mindset as its a cup scenario, its all about the league.

and I wouldn't be too worried about Liverpool with/without UCL football....United is always a greater project than Klopps Liverpool, especially if Jose joins.

Rekt
(edited 7 years ago)

Europa is different because its a different mindset as its a cup scenario, its all about the league.

and I wouldn't be too worried about Liverpool with/without UCL football....United is always a greater project than Klopps Liverpool, especially if Jose joins.

U bitch :frown:
You don't know, I could be 8/10!

It's not that different - it's two teams playing two matches home and away with the better team (Liverpool) coming out on top in the end :wink:

Nah that's rubbish. Klopp has great pull as a manager (especially for Bundesliga/German players) and adding CL on top of that would be huge. He got an underdog Dortmund team to the CL final so prospective players would relish the chance to be part of his newest project at Liverpool.
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Rekt

Level of rekage: Zach Gowen

Original post by Lúcio
U bitch :frown:
You don't know, I could be 8/10!

Yes, but we know

Btw, pro tip: calling a female a bitch generally blacklists you. Just saying.

Original post by swirly
Level of rekage: Zach Gowen

Brock is savage af
(edited 7 years ago)
Yes, but we know

Btw, pro tip: calling a female a bitch generally blacklists you. Just saying

Only because you're a creepy stalker m8

Yeah but she's a United fan so it's cool x
Original post by Lúcio
Only because you're a creepy stalker m8

Yeah but she's a United fan so it's cool x

> calls me creepy stalker
> had full name and picture up on tsr

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9338

Tbh Liverpool don't have the funds of United but they have a manager who's known for making the most with less funds. It's not like Liverpool are that awful anyway they still have a lot of good players.

I think if Liverpool be Liverpool with their transfers then there's nothing to worry about for the other clubs but if Klopp actually makes good transfers for once then they might be worrying.

Brock is savage af

have you seen the one where he throws him down the stairs :rofl:

Latest