The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Scroll to see replies

Original post by drift_m
this

What do you mean?
83 UMS for 68??? Seriously???
For the area of the quadrilateral because i got '13.5 + (245/6)' i left it like that and said it was equal to the area.

for 11b i found the gradient and set it equal to the function, will that get me 2 marks?

for 11c i could find k so i substituted anyway, will i get a method mark?

and for 3b i rationalised the denominator do you think that will get me a mark or 2?
Reply 63
@arsey will you be doing s3?
got all the same answers but didn't simplify 326/6 so hopefully 74/75 for me :smile:
Reply 65
@Arsey hey will you be doing statistics 3 edexcel ?
Worst case is 73/75 because I cannot remember my answer for one part (assuming it's wrong) and best case which I hope for is 75/75.

How is everyone else finding they did?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by iMacJack
Worst case is 73/75 because I cannot remember my answer for one part (assuming it's wrong) and best case which I hope for is 75/75.

How is everyone else finding they did?

Posted from TSR Mobile

65-66
Original post by Arsey
Here are my solutions.

I thought it was a reasonable paper, expect standard boundaries.

Some of the fractions were a little odd. I think 8a will cause a lot of problems.

I would guess at 62-63 for an A and 55-56 for a B.

For q10 why couldn't you add the areas of triangles PQR and OPR? Work out PQ and QR using pythagoras' theorem with the differences between the x and y co-ordinates?
Original post by Arsey
Here are my solutions.

Some of the fractions were a little odd. I think 8a will cause a lot of problems.

Thanks Arsey! For question 10B is it okay if I wrote 220/15 (didn't simplify) instead of 44/3? Would I lose a mark?
Original post by tomswallow6
got all the same answers but didn't simplify 326/6 so hopefully 74/75 for me :smile:

I think I got the same, well done to the both of us :smile:)))))))))
As a resit student, I am so much happier this year than last!
i wrote 3 to the 9x+3 by accident
Would i still get a method mark for this?
How many marks would i lose for in 11 b i wrote 6x instead of 6x2. This then caused me to get a wrong k value and so next 2 answers wrong( is it error carried forward)
Can anyone explain Q7???
Original post by Arsey
Here are my solutions.

Arsey, are you going to be providing answers to the following papers:

- S1, S2, S3, S4, C4, FP1 ?
Original post by TheRandomGenius
83 UMS for 68??? Seriously???

wait what - where did you get that from?
Reply 78
Original post by tomswallow6

Would you lose a mark for that??
Original post by mooshyman
How many marks would i lose for in 11 b i wrote 6x instead of 6x2. This then caused me to get a wrong k value and so next 2 answers wrong( is it error carried forward)

you would get method marks if you have done the right method, and any b1 marks, but you loose all the answer marks.

Latest

Trending

Trending