The Student Room Group

Happy Birthday to me....

:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
:birthday::birthday:Happy Birthday to mee:birthday::birthday:
:cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:Happy Birthday dear Fatima:cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:
:yay::yay::yay::yay:Happy Birthday to me :yay::yay::yay::yay:
:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo::woo: :woo:
special Thanks to @Hodor_van_Groot who sent me the MOST ADORABLE PM He really made my entire month :hugs:
also @RoadtoSuccess and @Rhythmical for wishing me :cute:
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Aw you're welcome lovely! :h: Sucks how you had two exams.
Original post by fatima1998
:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
:birthday::birthday::birthday:Happy Birthday to mee:birthday::birthday::birthday:
:cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:Happy Birthday dear Fatima:cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:Happy Birthday to me :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo::woo: :woo: :woo::woo: :woo: :woo:

special Thanks to @Hodor_van_Groot who sent me the MOST ADORABLE PM He really made my entire month :hugs:
also @RoadtoSuccess and @Rhythmical for wishing me :cute:

I was going to send you a cake through the post but i didnt know the address :cry2:
Reply 3
Happy birthday!
Save me some cake!
Reply 4
Original post by Rhythmical
Aw you're welcome lovely! :h: Sucks how you had two exams.

ikr :woo: oh well... i am used to it - i had GCSE eng lang last year on my birthday :biggrin:
Original post by RoadtoSuccess
I was going to send you a cake through the post but i didnt know the address :cry2:

hahaha... :rofl: better luck next time maybe :yep:
Original post by M14B
Happy birthday!
Save me some cake!

soz a bit late - i ate it all :rofl:
ikr :woo: oh well... i am used to it - i had GCSE eng lang last year on my birthday :biggrin:

This is why I'm lucky mine is in February! :biggrin: What are your plans tonight? When is your next exam?
Reply 6
Original post by Rhythmical
This is why I'm lucky mine is in February! :biggrin: What are your plans tonight? When is your next exam?

lucky you but maybe not :biggrin: because then you have to wait for your driving licence... i am finally learning to drive in summer holidays :woo: next monday :jive: i think :biggrin:

:frown:
happy birthday!!! hope your exams are going well :h:
Reply 9
:frown:

what happened :redface:
Original post by defenestrated
happy birthday!!! hope your exams are going well :h:

they are going 50/50 :jive: not good but not bad :biggrin: and what about you? :curious:
what happened :redface:

they are going 50/50 :jive: not good but not bad :biggrin: and what about you? :curious:

i feel bad for not sending you a cake i hope you enjoyed my anime cake though :smile:
i feel bad for not sending you a cake i hope you enjoyed my anime cake though :smile:

haha... its k :yep: anime cake... it was yum :rofl:

that's (half) good to hear :biggrin: good luck for the rest of them!!
I've only had one so far and that was b1, which you've probably heard about :tongue:
Happy Birthday lovely hope you have a great day :h:
Happy Birthdayy :birthday:
Alright so what alcoholic bottle would you prefer as a gift? :colone:
lucky you but maybe not :biggrin: because then you have to wait for your driving licence... i am finally learning to drive in summer holidays :woo: next monday :jive: i think :biggrin:

Me too, I need to make time for actually learning though. I was planning on taking my theory but there is a chance I could pass that and not the practical! :tongue: and ooh mine is on Monday too but my first one is on Friday.
Original post by defenestrated
that's (half) good to hear :biggrin: good luck for the rest of them!!
I've only had one so far and that was b1, which you've probably heard about :tongue:

aha... B1? ermm biology exam :unsure: so that means you're doing GCSEs...Hope they are going well... :h:
Happy birthday! :h: hope you're having a fantastic day :hugs:
@fatima1998
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

:party:
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Wish you all the best for everything!!!
(edited 7 years ago)
Happy birthday! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest