The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Strongly disagree with the "you're getting sacked in the morning" chants during Van Gaal's speech. We are Manchester United, criticism is fine, as is boos during playing, but support for the position of Manchester United Manager requires respect for occasions like that imo.
Original post by Zayn is Bae
> calls me creepy stalker
> had full name and picture up on tsr

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can confirm you are a creepy stalker
Original post by Lúcio
Only because you're a creepy stalker m8

Yeah but she's a United fan so it's cool x

You used to have your full name and picture up before with your old account, and used to get bullied because of it. You did put a target on your back though by revealing how you look to the online world. People like you should put car pictures as their profile picture on Facebook and such, makes you less of a target.
Original post by Major Zero
You used to have your full name and picture up before with your old account, and used to get bullied because of it. You did put a target on your back though by revealing how you look to the online world. People like you should put car pictures as their profile picture on Facebook and such, makes you less of a target.

Lol no champions league
Lucio's chirps game is cringy af.
Pls stop.
Lol Major Zero gone 0-100 real quick

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is Will Keane still recovering? Feel sorry for the lad, he would have been a great striker. Hope we don't sell him yet.

If not for injuries then Will Keane > Harry Kane
Original post by Dirtybit

If not for injuries then Will Keane > Harry Kane

If not for poor attitude Anderson > Thiago :frown:
Original post by Lúcio
Srs question, have you watched football in the past month? You're either a poor troll or a poor poster, take your pick :smile:

Sakho is by far our best defender so you're absolutely deluded there.
Allen has been absolutely exceptional for us this season, particularly since Klopp arrived.

There are no passengers in our side - we have a generally consistent level of quality throughout the entire team. You simply don't, whether that's a good ting or not is your own perception.

Joe alen is shi*, Sakho is shi*, Liverpool are shi*.
Original post by swirly
If not for cheeseburgers Anderson > Thiago :frown:

fixed
Original post by Major Zero

Mate pls, that was years ago.

Lol you almost sound proud of being part of bullying - good for you :smile:

I'm just saying it's kinda creepy that he stored such information. Really creepy actually.
Original post by Rk2k14
Lucio's chirps game is cringy af.
Pls stop.

SAF is 80% catfish and supports United.

Chirpsing is the last thing on my mind m8, although maybe she'll give you a handjob if you kiss her arse enough :smile:
Luke meltdown initiated

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Luke meltdown initiated

Posted from TSR Mobile

It'll be worse if we lose tonight tbh :frown:
You know he's triggered when he puts :smile: at the end of a sentence

popcorn.gif
Original post by Lúcio
SAF is 80% catfish and supports United.

Chirpsing is the last thing on my mind m8, although maybe she'll give you a handjob if you kiss her arse enough :smile:

Lol she was talking about football and then you tried to slide in but got rejected like FK when he met the Grand Wizard.

Someone's rustled. :smile:
Original post by Rk2k14
Lol she was talking about football and then you tried to slide in but got rejected like FK when he met the Grand Wizard.

Someone's rustled. :smile:

Slide in? When?
Believe me mate, I wouldn't dare.

Slightly rustled tho :colonhash:
Original post by Lúcio
Slide in? When?
Believe me mate, I wouldn't dare.

Slightly rustled tho :colonhash:

Its ok man.
Rejection is part of the game.

Latest