The Student Room Group
Wait was this years C1 hard?
Original post by Vikingninja
Wait was this years C1 hard?

It wasnt necessarily hard, it was just extremely annoying in the sense that the answers you got seemed extremely awkward for a C1 paper which made you doubt yourself and make silly mistakes elsewhere etc.
Original post by The Awakening
It wasnt necessarily hard, it was just extremely annoying in the sense that the answers you got seemed extremely awkward for a C1 paper which made you doubt yourself and make silly mistakes elsewhere etc.

That's it?
Reply 4
It was not even hard!
Original post by Vikingninja
That's it?

Lol for me atleast, I think I got 68/75 because of this which is pretty disappointing for me considering It's the lowest I've ever gotten in a C1 paper by 3 marks but others seemed to find it much harder and I can kind of see where they're coming, this paper was still technically easy as its C1 after all but it was considerably trickier and harder than almost all the other previous C1 papers. Either way its good if a lot of people struggled because it would lower the grade boundaries :biggrin:
maybe if you guys spent less time on social media you wouldn't be crying about a C1 paper. Good luck next year.
Original post by Kylie Jenner
maybe if you guys spent less time on social media you wouldn't be crying about a C1 paper. Good luck next year.

Lmfao who said im crying? I'm having the time of my life, seeing so many peoples reactions is soo funny :biggrin:

tl;dr shut the f*ck up you nerd get a life or a sense of humour if not both
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Kylie Jenner

lol it's really funny because i do spend a decent amount of time on papers and i'll probably only get high-mid 60s if i'm lucky...
Original post by thefatone
lol it's really funny because i do spend a decent amount of time on papers and i'll probably only get high-mid 60s if i'm lucky...

What even? Only high-mid 60's? Sorry but how is that not good?

Quick Reply

Latest