The Student Room Group

UNOFFICIAL MARKSCHEME - French AQA listening paper GCSE

Scroll to see replies

U see for the skirt day did a few boys wear a skirt or was it many? Also for the dating question why is the last one negative?
Reply 21
Original post by leopard923
U see for the skirt day did a few boys wear a skirt or was it many? Also for the dating question why is the last one negative?

i think it was a few but i could be wrong.
and for the dating question, do you remember what was said? because those answers could be in the wrong order?
Original post by lily628
and for the dating question, do you remember what was said? because those answers could be in the wrong order?

Ok I put that too:smile:. I thought the last one was positive because she said something like she wants to marry him/someone like him?
I needed to get 100UMS to get A* overall on both units.
Listening I got 34/40 - was that 100UMS you reckon
Reading 39/45
Worst case scenarios.
Original post by lily628

for the traffic question, she said "monnaie" so less change problems?
Original post by Adzkii786
for the traffic question, she said "monnaie" so less change problems?

Do u remember what u put for the dating site by any chance?
Do u remember what u put for the dating site by any chance?

P
P/N - cute, talks alot
N -
P - want to marry someone like him
Reply 27
Ok I put that too:smile:. I thought the last one was positive because she said something like she wants to marry him/someone like him?

ohhh i thought that was the second to last one, must have imagined the last question lol
Reply 28
P
P/N - cute, talks alot
N -

for the first one, didn't they say 'ennuyeux'
P
P/N - cute, talks alot
N -

Thanks for this !
Original post by lily628

I remember one of them saying that not sure which one
The iGCSE one had questions on selfies too! I don't know why AQA are trying to be relevant... :colonhash: (I really screwed that up though, because it's not exactly a topic that you learn vocab about :redface:)
Original post by surina16
The iGCSE one had questions on selfies too! I don't know why AQA are trying to be relevant... :colonhash: (I really screwed that up though, because it's not exactly a topic that you learn vocab about :redface:)

Ive noticed something. All the exams are sat on the same time, irrespective of exam boards, as similair questions are asked. For the edexcel Malaria was mentioned and so was in the horrible AQA one
Original post by lily628

I think, I forgot sorry. Did you put monnaie, change for the traffic question
I think, I forgot sorry. Did you put monnaie, change for the traffic question

I did:smile: The second advantage was that you can go through the automatic barrier without having to carry any change (because it opens to the orange badge) :smile:
Original post by dugfniomkl
does anyone remember the options for the film question.

I remember there was horrer, romantic and comedy. any others?

and adventure / cartoon as well as the ones you have said...
My cw is an A* and I feel like I got an A* in my reading, negl I think I got a U in that listening.
So 80% A* 20% U what do you think my final grade would be
Reply 37
On the orange badge question, the advantages were it saves time and you don't have to worry about carrying loose change, not you can go through barriers for free; there was still a toll, just the barriers charge you automatically on your account.
Grade boundary predictions??? Does anyone expect low grade boundaries for listening
When you realise you messed up 1463958233274.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending