The Student Room Group

2016 AQA Biology Unit 1 - Unofficial Mark scheme 2016

Scroll to see replies

could i write lichens instead of invertebrates
Original post by Mkayw
Guys 100% it's 67%
Remember to times by 100 and get the numbersame the right way round.
The number was .66 rec meaning you round to 67

No 1/150=0.00666666667 *100 = 0.66666667
so answer is 0.67 %
Original post by Drunk_rats
I ALSO WROTE CONTINUOUS DATA ;_; oh my gosh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is it right though ?
Reply 1443
Yeah, I did and i'm pretty sure that's right.
Did the last one specifically ask for an animal? I put lichen and I'm panicking!!!
Did the last one specifically ask for an animal? I put lichen and I'm panicking!
what do you think the grade boundaries will be? i reckon I've lost around 12/13 marks, but I really want an A* :frown:

also on the 6 marker, i said carbs, fats, proteins and water but had an explanation for each, do you think this would get me 6 marks as i had 6 points, even though i missed fibre and calcium (which aren't mentioned on the spec)?
on the last question did is ask for the name of an animal? i put 'invertebrate animals'
Original post by jazz_xox_
what do you think the grade boundaries will be? i reckon I've lost around 12/13 marks, but I really want an A* :frown:

also on the 6 marker, i said carbs, fats, proteins and water but had an explanation for each, do you think this would get me 6 marks as i had 6 points, even though i missed fibre and calcium (which aren't mentioned on the spec)?

I'd say you missed vitamins and fibre, not calcium. You'll probably get 5 ... maybe.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did the last one specifically ask for an animal? I put lichen and I'm panicking
Did the last one specifically ask for an animal? I put lichen and I'm panicking now
Original post by M451
0.67% I'm pretty sure

in the question it said most people infected die though.
Did the indicator question ask for an animal? I put lichen and feel like a moron.
Reply 1453
you mean that was the most difficult biology exam I'd ever done !
Original post by HonourableDorito
I'd say you missed vitamins and fibre, not calcium. You'll probably get 5 ... maybe.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh I did actually say vitamins for healthy functioning of the body overall? If this would make a difference
Who the hell thought a question about drunk 15 year olds was a good idea and where does all this business come into biology
Who the hell thought a question about drunk 15 year olds was a good idea and where does all this business come into biology
:angry:
Original post by Numaan_1776
:angry:

June 2015 biology had more issues :s
Original post by eliserandall
0.67% was right

what about 6.7?
Reply 1459
It cannot be lichen as it said "animal" indicator i.e bloodworm for water pollution (sensitive to low concentrations of oxygen)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending