The Student Room Group

guy problems

Okay I'm not a confident person and at college I'm not top of the social spectrum but I'mnot at the bottom! :smile: most of the decent guys aare inthe popular group which is a limited few, however I like a particular guy, and there may be a ppossibility he likes me but I can't tellfor definite aand also I thinkhe may be put off by me nnot being in his social group? !!! I dint know help please
- Proofread
- Ask him out. What have you got to lose?
Reply 2
Original post by tengentoppa
- Proofread
- Ask him out. What have you got to lose?

When I was back at the start of highschool I was really nervous about dating. My older brother told me at the time that, 'you can't win the lottery without buying a ticket'. I felt that was over simplifying a situation as I could never go up and just ask a girl out on a date. You know what though, as I've aged a little it's the best advice I could ever give. The only way to get an answer either way is just to be brave and go confront them on whether or not they like you.

If not, big deal, move on. If so then you've got what you were looking for but only by being brave, so congrats.
Reply 3
Original post by Muz_333
When I was back at the start of highschool I was really nervous about dating. My older brother told me at the time that, 'you can't win the lottery without buying a ticket'. I felt that was over simplifying a situation as I could never go up and just ask a girl out on a date. You know what though, as I've aged a little it's the best advice I could ever give. The only way to get an answer either way is just to be brave and go confront them on whether or not they like you.

If not, big deal, move on. If so then you've got what you were looking for but only by being brave, so congrats.
thanks this is really helpful, I guess at some point I will have to build up the courage :wink:
Original post by Anonymous
Okay I'm not a confident person and at college I'm not top of the social spectrum but I'mnot at the bottom! :smile: most of the decent guys aare inthe popular group which is a limited few, however I like a particular guy, and there may be a ppossibility he likes me but I can't tellfor definite aand also I thinkhe may be put off by me nnot being in his social group? !!! I dint know help please

How do you think he likes you? I might be able to advise knowing what I would do if I liked a girl.
Reply 5
How do you think he likes you? I might be able to advise knowing what I would do if I liked a girl.

dw, okay go on explain anything would be a help :wink:
dw, okay go on explain anything would be a help :wink:

I'm a shy type of guy, if he is shy then he might do similar things to what I would do. If he likes you, eye contact might be confusing. What sort of eye contact is he making?
Reply 7
I'm a shy type of guy, if he is shy then he might do similar things to what I would do. If he likes you, eye contact might be confusing. What sort of eye contact is he making?

well basically I'm not overly confident so I tend to avoid direct eye contact when i am close to him but like at lunchtimes and stuff i'll catch him looking when he thinks I am not looking and do this thing with his hair....
well basically I'm not overly confident so I tend to avoid direct eye contact when i am close to him but like at lunchtimes and stuff i'll catch him looking when he thinks I am not looking and do this thing with his hair....

Does a thing with his hair?
Reply 9

dw haha, cba to fool around! If anything is destined to happen it will, if not then it doesn't matter :smile:
Reply 10

Poke him on facebook

This guy uggh, he's just so confusing I was wondering if you could help me:smile:
This guy uggh, he's just so confusing I was wondering if you could help me:smile:

help you how?
Original post by cxxk
Poke him on facebook

Hahaha. I did that to a girl once, she didn't poke me back, that bitch. :h:
Reply 14
Original post by Wonderbeard
Hahaha. I did that to a girl once, she didn't poke me back, that bitch. :h:

damn, I get poke back but there's no sliding into my dms rip

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending