The Student Room Group

OCR Physics A Breadth of Physics (24th May 2016) Discussion

Scroll to see replies

Original post by patmccarthy
Have you tried the papers for the old spec though? I know they're a different format but the content is the same and they're so much easier. Surely they wouldn't give us a paper as hard as the specimens, especially as we're the first year to do this specification.

I liked the structure of the old past papers, because the questions varied in difficulty and for a person whos not that good at physics, it allowed me to be getting Bs and Cs. Now I feel like all the questions are going yo be harder in the actual exam, considering how hard the exams I hace had, have been.
Is anybody interested in starting some sort of group chat? So if we get stuck it's aquicker process than Tsr. Really feeling like I'm going to fail.
Original post by physicsamor
Is anybody interested in starting some sort of group chat? So if we get stuck it's aquicker process than Tsr. Really feeling like I'm going to fail.

Yess??

Yes! Btw I feel like im gonna fail too after that Specimen paper :s-smilie:
Original post by amiteshnagarkar
Yess??

Do you think we should make it on whatsapp or kik? (The group chat) I don't really know how to organise it xD
Original post by Starmock99
Yes! Btw I feel like im gonna fail too after that Specimen paper :s-smilie:
everyone feels the same, hopefully a group chat will be organised so we can share notes and help one another :biggrin:
Do you think we should make it on whatsapp or kik? (The group chat) I don't really know how to organise it xD

I have private messaged you? Whatsapp would be the better choice, but how will people share each others numbers??
I have private messaged you? Whatsapp would be the better choice, but how will people share each others numbers??

Send numbs to one person and that person can add everyone?
Yess??

I wanna join, im doing breadth in physics :smile:

Via what? Private message on this?

I dont mind receiving the numbers and creating the chat?? so go for it
Via what? Private message on this?

I dont mind receiving the numbers and creating the chat?? so go for it

Whatsapp.. ?
Whatsapp.. ?

I'l create the chat on whatsapp yes?
I'm unbelievably stressed right now. Looking at my notes I feel like I get most of the theory, but as soon as I get a question I can't answer it :/
Original post by aadil10
I'm unbelievably stressed right now. Looking at my notes I feel like I get most of the theory, but as soon as I get a question I can't answer it :/

Yap thats pretty much me. I know the theory, just the way the questions are written it makes it impossible!
Yap thats pretty much me. I know the theory, just the way the questions are written it makes it impossible!

what did you get in the specimen paper?
Original post by aadil10

Overal 47%
Reply 56
I'l create the chat on whatsapp yes?

omg can i join, i am well and truly screwed
Original post by amyb98
omg can i join, i am well and truly screwed

Those of you who wanna join can u message me your number pls...
Overal 47%

That's good compared to most at our school xD

I can't quite remember my percentages but we did the module 3 parts of the paper a few months ago and the module 4 a couple of weeks ago. In the module 3 stuff I think I got Bs, don't quite remember. Module 4 stuff I got about 40% and like 30% in the other xD
Original post by aadil10

These new exams are such a pisstake..... I can get an easy a in the old papers but these new ones screw me over.. i got 60% in the breadth and 40% in the depth and im freaking out

Quick Reply

Latest