The Student Room Group

Links in Poetry of the decade

Does anyone have a list of all the links between poems (basically which ones to compare with each other?)

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by Dowel
Does anyone have a list of all the links between poems (basically which ones to compare with each other?)

Eat me & The Map Woman
Chain versus Pampass Grass & From the Journal of a Dissapointed Man
The Lammas Hireling & Guiseppe
Material & Inheritance
You, Shiva and My Mum & Look we have come to Dover

Need anymore? :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by kurtisaj
Eat me & The Map Woman
Chain versus Pampass Grass & From the Journal of a Dissapointed Man
The Lammas Hireling & Guiseppe
Material & Inheritance
You, Shiva and My Mum & Look we have come to Dover

Need anymore? :smile:

If you have anymore, they would be greatly appreciated :smile:
I've made a chart comparing all of the poems within different themes such as humanity, identity, relationships etc if anyone would like me to post it?
Original post by roisinroisin
I've made a chart comparing all of the poems within different themes such as humanity, identity, relationships etc if anyone would like me to post it?

This would be so so helpful if you could! :smile:
Original post by Babs Posh
This would be so so helpful if you could! :smile:

Here you go! :smile: It's obviously not the be all and end all, I'm sure there are plenty of other combinations to make, but this is just a guideline I've amassed from what my teacher has given me so it's a bit all over the place. Anyway, I hope it's at least semi-useful :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by roisinroisin
Here you go! :smile: It's obviously not the be all and end all, I'm sure there are plenty of other combinations to make, but this is just a guideline I've amassed from what my teacher has given me so it's a bit all over the place. Anyway, I hope it's at least semi-useful :smile:

Thank you so much!
Reply 8
yes please do!
that would be great. Thanks in advance.
yes

Quick Reply