The Student Room Group

Edexcel ict gcse

Hi, does anyone have any predictions for what is going to come up for tomorrows exam?
I have a feeling that online shopping may come up, probably as a 6 marker. Also, gaming may come up such as the advantages and disadvantages of online gaming.
TWB :smile:
Reply 1
Were you given an updated list? Our teacher said that that was the most important thing for revision as it is what is most likely to come up. Examples were advantages and disadvantages of 3D printers, and Modular Smartphones. On the pack we were given, there was also information about IP filtering, wearable computers, smart TV, powerline networks, All in One computers and finally raspberry Pi.

I wouldn't say we would have all those topics come up, but it is in the updated list that edexcel distributed, which you may have been given.

My teacher predicts one of the 6 markers to be about modular smartphones.Also, WiFi direct has become larger over time so that may come up as well

Hope I helped, good luck :smile:
Hey! You guys the exam today was soooo hard! Im so scared that ive failed! How did you guys find it?
Original post by FountainPen2016
Hey! You guys the exam today was soooo hard! Im so scared that ive failed! How did you guys find it?

Everyone else had mixed emotions, how did you find it? What did you write for the 6marker?
Original post by Adzkii786
Everyone else had mixed emotions, how did you find it? What did you write for the 6marker?

Hey guys! The exam was definetly not one of the easiest. However, it was better than I had though it would be, it has more technological words that keywords. The first six marker was good imo, however the SECOND ONE was the one I think I failed in :frown:
Original post by Theworriedbanana
Hey guys! The exam was definetly not one of the easiest. However, it was better than I had though it would be, it has more technological words that keywords. The first six marker was good imo, however the SECOND ONE was the one I think I failed in :frown:

Same! Luckily, before I went in the exam hall I was reading about sustainability, so didn't find that one hard, however for the second one I didn't even understand what it meant! I just made stuff up! And for the one that said what does internet mean, I wrote 'what digital devices use to go on websites' lol! I've basically failed the paper! :frown::s-smilie:
Original post by FountainPen2016
Same! Luckily, before I went in the exam hall I was reading about sustainability, so didn't find that one hard, however for the second one I didn't even understand what it meant! I just made stuff up! And for the one that said what does internet mean, I wrote 'what digital devices use to go on websites' lol! I've basically failed the paper! :frown::s-smilie:

I'm sure you've done great! Be positive :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending