The Student Room Group

Edexcel AS Mathematics C2- 25th May 2016 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Imjustaloner
I don't know what it is, put it might be c3/ c4, which is not discussed in this thread!

I hope it is or I've got even more to try and reteach myself D:
Original post by Imjustaloner
I don't know what it is, put it might be c3/ c4, which is not discussed in this thread!

Thought it was physics lmao
Original post by lucyduff1998
Is it just me that has no idea what optimization is?

Never heard of it before either I think it's maximum or minimum points on a curve

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Exams987
its differentiation,

Ohhh ok, thank you!
Ohhh ok, thank you!

i think it is double differentiation to work out the maximum or minimum point
i think it is double differentiation to work out the maximum or minimum point

Thank you so much! :smile:
Thank you so much! :smile:

no problem , what is everyone doing before the exam on Wednesday?

i am planning to do some past papers from edexcel , 2015-16 ial papers and golds papers and some Solomon papers.
how many exams do you have next week?

i have 3
no problem , what is everyone doing before the exam on Wednesday?

i am planning to do some past papers from edexcel , 2015-16 ial papers and golds papers and some Solomon papers.

Im planning on doing a few of the recent edexcel past papers and a couple gold level papers
Reply 69
In case you guys did not get to it already. Find attachment. I don't get why people still talk about C1 even after this came out...
how many exams do you have next week?

i have 3

Same here, but one of them is general studies so that doesn't really count
What exams have you got?
Im planning on doing a few of the recent edexcel past papers and a couple gold level papers

i need to make sure i know all the different formulas for area and volume for different shapes.
Anyone know what optimization is and want to explain??

It's using differentiation to find the maximum/minimum values for an equation (e.g. maximum cost or minimum surface area)
Original post by Reda2
In case you guys did not get to it already. Find attachment. I don't get why people still talk about C1 even after this came out...

How did he get hold of the paper?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same here, but one of them is general studies so that doesn't really count
What exams have you got?

good luck,

i have

product design , physics and maths
Original post by mali473
How did he get hold of the paper?

Posted from TSR Mobile

it was uploaded earlier today after the exam , by a teacher i think
i need to make sure i know all the different formulas for area and volume for different shapes.

Yeah, same that's the only thing I need to go over and the geometric series part where you have to add the interest and then calculate the amount of money at the end of n years

Yes definitely! I always forget that we still need this and then freak out :')
Original post by techfan42
It's using differentiation to find the maximum/minimum values for an equation (e.g. maximum cost or minimum surface area)

Thank you
Original post by Reda2

Why? I'm pretty sure, everyone in the thread has seen the c1 solution, and the whole point of this thread, is to move on and focus on exam... It's things like this we don't want in this thread. I've made it clear, in this thread, don't come here, from the c1 page, adding c1 solution, we are here for c2!!! Is it not obvious?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending