The Student Room Group

Psychology A2 PY4 WJEC HELP!!!

I'm taking my A2 psychology exam this summer and I really dont know how i'll even pass PY4. I had a mix up with teachers and I feel like i'm behind on everything. I have revised everything i need to know but in my mock i got an E which means im obviously doing something wrong. If anyone could post any essay plans for the multi store memory model, the adolescence essays or any of the abnormalities ... depression, schizophrenia etc id really appreciate it!!!
Thanks
Original post by annmck
I'm taking my A2 psychology exam this summer and I really dont know how i'll even pass PY4. I had a mix up with teachers and I feel like i'm behind on everything. I have revised everything i need to know but in my mock i got an E which means im obviously doing something wrong. If anyone could post any essay plans for the multi store memory model, the adolescence essays or any of the abnormalities ... depression, schizophrenia etc id really appreciate it!!!
Thanks

Hi! I moved this to the Psychology forum for you - you're more likely to get an answer here :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Fox Corner
Hi! I moved this to the Psychology forum for you - you're more likely to get an answer here :smile:

Thank you :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by annmck
Thanks

Hope these help?

There isn't a treatments of depression one because it's essentially exactly the same as the schizophrenia one - you just apply it to depression instead.

I also included a PY4 revision check list that I found on our shared drive that may help :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by annmck
Thanks

And here's the treatments of schizophrenia one! :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by charthec
Hope these help?

There isn't a treatments of depression one because it's essentially exactly the same as the schizophrenia one - you just apply it to depression instead.

I also included a PY4 revision check list that I found on our shared drive that may help :smile:

Thankyou sooo much! Exams are in 2 weeks this is such a great help! :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by annmck
Thankyou sooo much! Exams are in 2 weeks this is such a great help! :smile:

You're very welcome!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending