The Student Room Group

Accused of cheating in exam

please feel free to move the thread into relevant forum but has anyone been accused of cheating at a university level exam but you were totally innocent? what happened? and what would you do if examiner could let you off in return for sex or money?
Reply 1
bit*hes be crazy
Original post by come-hither
please feel free to move the thread into relevant forum but has anyone been accused of cheating at a university level exam but you were totally innocent? what happened? and what would you do if examiner could let you off in return for sex or money?

:eek: :afraid:
and what would you do if examiner could let you off in return for sex or money?

You're watching too much online media
Reply 4
Too early. Please wait till midnight.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by *Stefan*
Too early. Please wait till midnight.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Euclidean
You're watching too much online media

Original post by Synonym
bit*hes be crazy

Reported for trolling.
Can't offer sex, and I don't have money...

Well I suppose I cheated then!
Reply 7
Reported for trolling.

It's against the rules to discuss moderation in this manner.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by IAmNero
It's against the rules to discuss moderation in this manner.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I could care less about TSR rules when I've been accused of something that I haven't done which can potentially ruin my whole future. Bye irrelevant troll.
Reply 9
I would want to know how much money and what sexual acts in particular.

After all, who doesn't want to know their market value?
I could care less about TSR rules when I've been accused of something that I haven't done which can potentially ruin my whole future. Bye irrelevant troll.

Can you please provide some context and you'll perhaps garner a more serious response. Accusations of cheating are very serious and an exam invigilator would not make the accusation unless very sure, so it's unlikely many people have been unfairly accused.
Original post by hezzlington
Can you please provide some context and you'll perhaps garner a more serious response. Accusations of cheating are very serious and an exam invigilator would not make the accusation unless very sure, so it's unlikely many people have been unfairly accused.

Unlikely but doesn't mean it can't happen. And I can't here because I will be recognized. I'm prepared to PM those who have gone through something similar.
Unlikely but doesn't mean it can't happen. And I can't here because I will be recognized. I'm prepared to PM those who have gone through something similar.

This is what the anon function is for.

Recognized by who? Feel free to PM me but I haven't gone through something similar, but a coursemate of mine has.
Original post by hezzlington
This is what the anon function is for.

Recognized by who? Feel free to PM me but I haven't gone through something similar, but a coursemate of mine has.

Thank you, I will do it now!
Reply 14
any updates?

Quick Reply

Latest