The Student Room Group

Official AQA German AS

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Could someone possibly remind me which question the second listening one was?! It's all blurred into one 😂
Original post by May_
Could someone possibly remind me which question the second listening one was?! It's all blurred into one 😂

I think it was the one about golf and we had to say which statement were true??
Reply 162
Original post by Bowers717
I think it was the one about golf and we had to say which statement were true??

Oh yeh! Thanks! 😊
Yeah I did :smile: what kind of things did you write?
I did that too!
Original post by lokindos
Thought that went alright.

I mean I'm German and took it as an extra AS, but it was good.

Anyone else do the Essay Question about how TV impacts Family Life

Argh.... Precisely why the grade boundaries are so high -_-

No sympathy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by srbowers
I did that too!

For the tv essay?! I wrote about how it can lead to problems in the family like people watch too much tv and then don't talk to their family and have their meals in front of the tv and don't sit with the family and how they isolate themselves if they have a to in their room and don't see the family but then I talked about all the positive things like the choice of channels, the news, educational programmes and how tv actually brings people together, you can escape reality and things like that.... 😆
I did the TV essay, as I did Kinder und Fernsehen as my chosen topic for the speaking exam :') That exam was horrible, I've never got anything less than an A on a past paper but I feel like I'll be lucky if I get a B over all on the real thing :frown:
That gap fill was horrendous! Normally there are some with different endings so you can work out where they go but they all ended in -en and I panicked aaaaaah
Original post by greentron6
I think i put träumen for the 1st one

Yeah mate first was Traemen, then second was werden
Original post by aschum11
Yeah mate first was Traemen, then second was werden

YAAAAS! Do you remember what you got for the second listening task about Golf?
YAAAAS! Do you remember what you got for the second listening task about Golf?

If you can describe the question, I can probably remember.
The statement about the famous German golfer improving the popularity of the sport was definitely correct.
The statement about how there was more men than women AS MEMBERS OF A GOLF CLUB was correct, however the question went on to say that just as many women PLAY golf as men.
Any other statements you remember?
Original post by aleishans
That gap fill was horrendous! Normally there are some with different endings so you can work out where they go but they all ended in -en and I panicked aaaaaah

What did you get for the answers- i can compare them with what I got.
If you can describe the question, I can probably remember.
The statement about the famous German golfer improving the popularity of the sport was definitely correct.
The statement about how there was more men than women AS MEMBERS OF A GOLF CLUB was correct, however the question went on to say that just as many women PLAY golf as men.
Any other statements you remember?

Um....

I think i put that young people like Golf
And I remember putting B in aswell.
And then one saying that Golf was thanks to Humlein or something like that
I also agree with, there are more men than women (because it said 40% of women were members)
Um....

I think i put that young people like Golf
And I remember putting B in aswell.
And then one saying that Golf was thanks to Humlein or something like that
I also agree with, there are more men than women (because it said 40% of women were members)

Yes, the popularity among young people statement was correct also.
Yeah that guy was the famous German golfer.
I thought the one that said there were lots of golf courses available or something like that was correct, but I am unsure.
Also, what did you get for the last listening question which was about what the dentist and an IT technician visit has in common?
Original post by aleishans
I did the TV essay, as I did Kinder und Fernsehen as my chosen topic for the speaking exam :':wink: That exam was horrible, I've never got anything less than an A on a past paper but I feel like I'll be lucky if I get a B over all on the real thing :frown:
I am the exact same!!!!! 😁
Yes, the popularity among young people statement was correct also.
Yeah that guy was the famous German golfer.
I thought the one that said there were lots of golf courses available or something like that was correct, but I am unsure.
Also, what did you get for the last listening question which was about what the dentist and an IT technician visit has in common?

I got, it is not always pleasant however it is sometimes necessary.
I think my general panic really let me down, I've done really badly overall on that paper. Looks like I'll be retaking...
Reply 178
god that was awful !
My marks are usually 30 / 35
33 / 40 and 31 / 35 but I don't think that I will get that now ....
I've messed up 2 of the simple gap fills by rushing but I think I've got the rest correct in compensation. The other bit that was especially hard was the stuff about the computer doctor and the stay at home dad but I hate those long questions where you have to decipher information to be honest.
I got, it is not always pleasant however it is sometimes necessary.

Yeah same here, aced it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending