The Student Room Group

How do you revise gcse pe?

My exam is tomorrow and I need 65 out of 80 to get a grade B can you suggest any last minute revision ideas?
Reply 1
Original post by XOXcharlotteXOX
My exam is tomorrow and I need 65 out of 80 to get a grade B can you suggest any last minute revision ideas?

do all the tests from the bitesize website (they're very short shouldnt take more than an hour to complete all) then just go through past papers but dont be bothered to print and answer all on paper, just think about the answer and check it with the marking scheme after looking through all the paper, and if you got any time left, wait one hour then do the past papers completely on paper without the answers
Original post by caiob
do all the tests from the bitesize website (they're very short shouldnt take more than an hour to complete all) then just go through past papers but dont be bothered to print and answer all on paper, just think about the answer and check it with the marking scheme after looking through all the paper, and if you got any time left, wait one hour then do the past papers completely on paper without the answers

Thanks this will hopefully help
AQA?
Original post by NiamhM1801
AQA?

Edexcel
Original post by XOXcharlotteXOX
Edexcel

Ah, I'm in the same situation except with AQA instead. I'm just going through my revision guide and noting down all the important stuff tbh. I'm just hoping that because I've left it so late the information is more likely to stick in my brain haha
Original post by NiamhM1801
Ah, I'm in the same situation except with AQA instead. I'm just going through my revision guide and noting down all the important stuff tbh. I'm just hoping that because I've left it so late the information is more likely to stick in my brain haha

yh same if i had revised at Easter all the info would have disaperared by now hahaha
Do you have one of those GCSE revision books? They are the best thing ever, and can buy them from WHSmith. However because your exam is tomorrow, look back in your exercise book; think logicallly. I done the exam two years ago and if it is any similar to then, it is a fairly easy exam. Power through the multiple choice questions, and jump straight to the 6 markers. Then take on the body of the exam. I did this and had about 20-30 minutes to spare, so you can go back. My knowledge wasnt excellent because i never did revise, but doing this I came out with a B. Bare in mind I got 34/40 on my course work part (The practical exam and course work)
Original post by Sam Barrier
Do you have one of those GCSE revision books? They are the best thing ever, and can buy them from WHSmith. However because your exam is tomorrow, look back in your exercise book; think logicallly. I done the exam two years ago and if it is any similar to then, it is a fairly easy exam. Power through the multiple choice questions, and jump straight to the 6 markers. Then take on the body of the exam. I did this and had about 20-30 minutes to spare, so you can go back. My knowledge wasnt excellent because i never did revise, but doing this I came out with a B. Bare in mind I got 34/40 on my course work part (The practical exam and course work)

I got told to do the 6 markers first but ure way sounds better
How did the exam go??

Quick Reply

Latest