The Student Room Group

Cold Beer, Warm Beer, or Iced Beer

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Conservationofmass
typical cuck liking warm beer...lol
any temp is drinkable, but I'm an alcoholic it seems, so...maybe my opinion is irrelevant. Cold is much more enjoyable though unless you're already pissed then it don't matter

There's nothing wrong with warm beer if you know your beers, imperial stouts are all right room temp or warm, cold or out the bottle would be pointless since it'll take the flavour...
Original post by 0to100
There's nothing wrong with warm beer if you know your beers, imperial stouts are all right room temp or warm, cold or out the bottle would be pointless since it'll take the flavour...

tbh I usually drink Eurofizz like Heineken(stopped as a bit costly), Kronenbourg, Holsten pills, sometimes cider like aspalls or strongbow, budweiser is okay, oh and I used to drink that 7.5 percent frosty jack, nasty compared to other drinks but it's a bit like apple juice for 50p for half a liter lol
Original post by JamesN88
It depends on the beer and its quality. Good quality pale ales or IPA's are IMO at their best mildly chilled so you can taste the flavours. Cheap chemical piss lager like Carling needs to be ice cold just to be drinkable

Lmao exactly **** beers need to be cold but dark beers are almost like coffee so I just like it warm and cold hurts my teeth haha also not enjoyable unless it's light or hoppy, I just prefer my beer dark or black extra barley malt, not into pale.
Original post by 0to100
Just buy it and leave it out...

Good Lord :lolwut:

Original post by 0to100
so cold is standard but not best to me.

I'm only kidding. If warm beer is what you like, who am I to criticize.

:beer:
Original post by Conservationofmass
tbh I usually drink Eurofizz like Heineken(stopped as a bit costly), Kronenbourg, Holsten pills, sometimes cider like aspalls or strongbow, budweiser is okay, oh and I used to drink that 7.5 percent frosty jack, nasty compared to other drinks but it's a bit like apple juice for 50p for half a liter lol

I just got your joke about bein a cuck and liking my beers dark lol lemme tell I like only my beers that dark mate haha
Anyway ****ing hate budweiser, stella and heineken if I want a pale lager which is rare, anyone who knows me knows I'm taking the dark brew, I love malt so I like it deep roast all the way ****ing hell
Original post by hezzlington
Good Lord :lolwut:

I'm only kidding. If warm beer is what you like, who am I to criticize.

:beer:

cheers mate, happy binging haha
Original post by 0to100
Lmao exactly **** beers need to be cold but dark beers are almost like coffee so I just like it warm and cold hurts my teeth haha also not enjoyable unless it's light or hoppy, I just prefer my beer dark or black extra barley malt, not into pale.

Personally I love really hoppy IPA's like Brewdog Punk and I'm a massive Sierra Nevada Pale Ale Fan.

Dark lagers and IPA's are alright, I like Budvar's dark version. I can't stand Porters or Stouts though.
Original post by 0to100
Lol my old man used to give me those he'd crush ice in the blender and then pour beer over it for me, but I honestly just prefer all my drinks warm anyway like the chill is uncomfortable on my teeth. The taste is like nonexistent in cold beer as well so then I get in this pattern of pecking salty food and drinking more beer...which might be the point. Dark beer and stouts are proper warm, come on. Guinness extra stout cellar or warm bro.

I've put bottles of beer in the freezer before, meaning to put them in there for like 45 mins because I'd come home with them and they were warm and I wanted to drink one soonish so I'd chill them for a bit in there... but then I'd forget I'd put them there and after an our and a half they'd just be pure slush :lol: Just had to let them melt again, still be cold :smile:

See, I love cold drinks even in the winter, so refreshing. Warm beer to me just tastes farty and bitter, cold is just nice :h:
This thread has got me in the mood for an IPA.

Just need it to stop pissing down now so I can go and get some...
lol warm beer

Quick Reply

Latest