The Student Room Group

Girls is this boring ?

Me and my crush have been messaging for a while and its been good, flirting, teasing etc. But then I messaged her asking how her work was and she didnt reply. She was messaging me before, but I dont understand why she would just ignore me ? She finished now and seen the message.

I mean has she just lost interest due to that one message ? What I was thinking was it may be boring but if she was interested she would reply, as she's interested and she would be happy I was texting her. Then you can develop a conversation from there.
Just tell her what you have been doing throughout the day yourself. I tell my crush stories, like about my trousers and my field adventures. :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by Wonderbeard
Just tell her what you have been doing throughout the day yourself. I tell my crush stories, like about my trousers and my field adventures. :biggrin:

Yeah but it was a theme day at work so I wanted to ask about that. I cant message her now lol. She ignored me
Original post by Wonderbeard

Don't listen to this - you'll bore her even more
Original post by peanutbuttercup
Don't listen to this - you'll bore her even more

Are you my crush?
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah but it was a theme day at work so I wanted to ask about that. I cant message her now lol. She ignored me

What? Don't be daft, of course you can message her again.
Reply 6
why she would just ignore me ? .

Just be upfront about it and ask her. When I don't reply it's usually because I've forgotten or I was busy at the time:p:p
Maybe she forgot to reply.....
Immense over-analysis of one single text is what kills things more than anything m8
She's probably busy, like Messiah said above dont over-analyse the situation, that will kill anything that you two might have had. A girl wont date you for questioning her about not replying to a single message, take it from someone who's learnt the hard way.

Give her the benefit of the doubt, she was probably busy and might have had a bad day at work, she might want to chill and be left alone.

Just give her time and message her at a different point.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by cxxk
Just be upfront about it and ask her. When I don't reply it's usually because I've forgotten or I was busy at the time:p:p

Original post by Retired_Messiah
Immense over-analysis of one single text is what kills things more than anything m8

Original post by CptConnor
She's probably busy, like Messiah said above dont over-analyse the situation, that will kill anything that you two might have had. A girl wont date you for questioning her about not replying to a single message, take it from someone who's learnt the hard way.

Give her the benefit of the doubt, she was probably busy and might have had a bad day at work, she might want to chill and be left alone.

Just give her time and message her at a different point.

I messaged her again and she ignored it !? I just dont get it, most of the time she initiated the conversation and we've been talking for a while now. I didnt question her I just told her what I was doing. I mean she messages me pointless thing saying she's had a shower or using a new shampoo.
She's probably just texting her boyfriend.
Me and my crush have been messaging for a while and its been good, flirting, teasing etc. But then I messaged her asking how her work was and she didnt reply. She was messaging me before, but I dont understand why she would just ignore me ? She finished now and seen the message.

I mean has she just lost interest due to that one message ? What I was thinking was it may be boring but if she was interested she would reply, as she's interested and she would be happy I was texting her. Then you can develop a conversation from there.

Maybe she's busy?

Don't do what other people have suggested and message her again, it makes you look needy and desperate.

A girl (and/or boy) should be open to listening and answering, and communicating. But not entirely stop communicating, unless reason given.
Work is an open topic and you can stop worrying what others think, unless u really wanna know....then...throw in a question about what you want to work as or are working as.....then be like 'i like working hard :P', or 'im just really lazy' :P etc etc
Reply 14
She ignored two texts and only talks when shes intiated a convo herself?! Probably just talks to you when theirs no one else to talk too lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by A321
She ignored two texts and only talks when shes intiated a convo herself?! Probably just talks to you when theirs no one else to talk too lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd respond in kind, ignore her when she texts you and see if she pushes it, if she doesn't she's not interested.
Its only one text - she got busy.

And no one wants to talk about work.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending