The Student Room Group

Edexcel AS Mathematics C2- 25th May 2016 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dontgiveup123
That's exactly what I need after the C1 exam

Fuuuark, we're all gonna make it brah! :jumphug:
Original post by jessyjellytot14
Does anyone have the link to the January 2016 Edexcel IAL paper for C12?

Hey there, you can go to bilal ahmed blog and get all 2016 jan papers there :smile:
I dont have much time to prepare for maths gosh. I have physics and chem to prepare for too. Im prolly gonna fail :|
Original post by AyeshaSohail101
I dont have much time to prepare for maths gosh. I have physics and chem to prepare for too. Im prolly gonna fail :|

I feel the struggle as well, I took Chem and physcis! Are you doing aqa or edexcel?
Reply 144
you need to solve the quadratic in cos.
this will involve using the quadratic formula
People like me doing all 3 sciences plus maths are gonna have a horrid 4 days ):
Original post by 123chem
People like me doing all 3 sciences plus maths are gonna have a horrid 4 days ):

I have economics chemistry and biology next week :frown: well here goes preparation for C2 lol just gonna wing it I guess :u:
Best way i find is take Y as cos theta, and substitue. Makes it easier to do quadratic. Then when you have answers for y, put cos theta back in.
Original post by rosemondtan
I have economics chemistry and biology next week :frown: well here goes preparation for C2 lol just gonna wing it I guess :u:

Got 4 exams in a row :P 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th. Then again on 7th june, 8th, 9th, 10th. It's gonna suck :P
Any one here doing aqa Chem and aqa physcis?
Original post by Imjustaloner

Yup
Original post by 123chem
Yup

Is there any threads, or official threads for Chem and physcis. I'm in AS, you doing the new spec, for both?
(edited 7 years ago)
Hey I've attached my working out. Let me know if you understand it or not :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aqa chem

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you know if there is an thread for it? You doing the new spec or old spec? I'm in AS and I'm doing the new spec!
Do you know if there is an thread for it? You doing the new spec or old spec? I'm in AS and I'm doing the new spec!

There's a general Chemistry Alevel thread but it's not specific to AQA. I'm in AS and also doing the new spec

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mali473
There's a general Chemistry Alevel thread but it's not specific to AQA. I'm in AS and also doing the new spec

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can you send me the link to the new thread,,, can't find it?
Can you send me the link to the new thread,,, can't find it?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3916261

Posted from TSR Mobile
Judging by past papers, does anyone know whether the difficulty of the impending C2 paper will probably be lowered due to the C1?
Original post by Conorewan
Judging by past papers, does anyone know whether the difficulty of the impending C2 paper will probably be lowered due to the C1?

It's unlikely

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending