The Student Room Group

Edexcel Business Theme 1: Marketing & People (4x4 Pink Aston Martin)

How did you guys find the exam/ what did you get?
Original post by slicedcookie
How did you guys find the exam/ what did you get?

I found it ok, i think i got my point correct but the evaluation was very poor ... I feel if i had longer on 20 marker i could have done something better..
Definations were simple but what did you put when it said about workforce 1f, last part
what did everyone get for how Aston Martin could differentiate itself ???
Original post by workworkwork123

First i gave defination and then intalked about how they are offering beuty cars with affordable price etc .. What did you put i thought that question was a bit stupid one because i couldnt really relate it as much :frown:
Original post by igotnomoney
First i gave defination and then intalked about how they are offering beuty cars with affordable price etc .. What did you put i thought that question was a bit stupid one because i couldnt really relate it as much :frown:

I gave a definition and then talked about how they started to release like cars towards women to differentiate from others. Not sure if that was right tbh. What you get for the YED qu ? and the non price factors that would shift demand?
I think i got -34.1 or something close to it and at demand question i talked about complementary goods such as car insurance and talked about income and how if it rose and the dmand will rise etc
Reply 6
HI

Did you guys go to the Edexcel a level business year 1 revision workshops this year run by Tutor2u?
Reply 7
hey, was the motivation question linked to the organisational structure or just motivation in general??
Reply 8
Original post by workworkwork123

I said they're differentiating by modifying a car that appeals to women without conforming to the stereotype of being pink and small.
Then i said how it adds value > competitive advantage > being able to charge premium prices etc etc
Reply 9
Original post by orlaaaxx
hey, was the motivation question linked to the organisational structure or just motivation in general??

organisational structure
Original post by igotnomoney
I think i got -34.1 or something close to it and at demand question i talked about complementary goods such as car insurance and talked about income and how if it rose and the dmand will rise etc

yeah it was -34.09090909 lol
Original post by REVIS
HI

Did you guys go to the Edexcel a level business year 1 revision workshops this year run by Tutor2u?

nope
Original post by orlaaaxx

The question wanted you to link a smaller organization structure to motivation.

You could of answered the question in quite a few different ways. In one point i put that it will reduce the chain of command and so there is a smaller path to promotion which reduces staff motivation. And evaluate saying they are a relatively large company which will continue to grow which will make very little difference to motivation.
In my second point i talked about a reduced span of control which will motivate staff as work may start to be delgated, empowering staff and motivating them. And evaluated saying that staff may not like the empowerment and so it could reduce motivation.

I think this is the only question i did right on the paper. :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending