The Student Room Group

Number of universities to apply to + international universities?

Hi, soon enough I'll be applying to a number of universities, I've already decided on four.

I was just wondering if I was to apply to a foreign university (Seoul National University to be precise) would I need to note that down on UCAS?
Or can I apply to it as a 'side' type thing whilst still applying for the 5(?) UK universities?

Thanks!

(Also, if anyone lives in Seoul/South Korea in general, message me. I have questions!)
Original post by Karaleigh19
Hi, soon enough I'll be applying to a number of universities, I've already decided on four.

I was just wondering if I was to apply to a foreign university (Seoul National University to be precise) would I need to note that down on UCAS?
Or can I apply to it as a 'side' type thing whilst still applying for the 5(?) UK universities?

Thanks!

(Also, if anyone lives in Seoul/South Korea in general, message me. I have questions!)

International unis have different applications processes so it wouldnt be through ucas.
Original post by claireestelle
International unis have different applications processes so it wouldnt be through ucas.

I know this. I was asking if I would need to notify UCAS at all.
I know this. I was asking if I would need to notify UCAS at all.

Sorry,no you don't :smile: Technically its allowed to hold a UK firm choice and one abroad at the same time.
Original post by claireestelle
Sorry,no you don't :smile: Technically its allowed to hold a UK firm choice and one abroad at the same time.

Awesome. Can I apply to more than one foreign university? Or is that specific to the universities?
Awesome. Can I apply to more than one foreign university? Or is that specific to the universities?

I believe it's specific to the universities or the application system in that country .
Reply 6

It's entirely up to you and the process used in the countries you are applying to.

Many people apply internationally eg to other European unis or to the ones in the States. It's nothing to do with UCAS.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending