The Student Room Group

The FIFA Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rk2k14
But Barca consistently win the title...

We won one earlier this year.

How many times a year do you expect Barcelona to win a title?
Original post by Dirtybit
We won one earlier this year.

How many times a year do you expect Barcelona to win a title?

More than 1 when they complete about 100 a month
Original post by Zayn is Bae
More than 1 when they complete about 100 a month

Yes and it's the same players who complete the 100 a month who joined the other team
Yes and it's the same players who complete the 100 a month who joined the other team

Nah cream of the crop innit

@bammy jastard 27 @Rk2k14 @difeo @Depleted the 4 MVP's on one team= success
Nah cream of the crop innit

@bammy jastard 27 @Rk2k14 @difeo @Depleted the 4 MVP's on one team= success

Laughable

Anyways I guess we've found a way to do 2 v 2's etc

Let's be real, it was me and you (and zeddy) who won the title. Everybody else is irrelevant.
Original post by Lúcio
Let's be real, it was me and you (and zeddy) who won the title. Everybody else is irrelevant.

Yeah, mabye if they win the division 1 league and couple cups I'll think about a possible transfer

Which is probably not happening
Remember when we all got along and were one happy team?

No me neither
Yeah, mabye if they win the division 1 league and couple cups I'll think about a possible transfer

Which is probably not happening

Difeo is dying to win division 1 so he'll return. Rk will follow because he needs people to play with, leaving only FK by himself.

I'm not worried.
Original post by difeo
Remember when we all got along and were one happy team?

No me neither

What happened to us getting another game to play this summer
What happened to us getting another game to play this summer

Uncharted broski. Me, Jam, SA-1 already got it, Rk's getting it after exams as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Uncharted broski. Me, Jam, SA-1 already got it, Rk's getting it after exams as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll have a look
1st. I won the title too and played a pivotal role in it. Luke hates the fact I outclassed him in the process.
2nd. In about a month no one apart from Luke and Dirty will be playing FIFA whilst the rest of us enjoy Uncharted.

Find someone to play with then bich.
I'll buy uncharted
Original post by Rk2k14
1st. I won the title too and played a pivotal role in it. Luke hates the fact I outclassed him in the process.
2nd. In about a month no one apart from Luke and Dirty will be playing FIFA whilst the rest of us enjoy Uncharted.

Find someone to play with then bich.

Can confirm

Other day we needed 5 wins from 5 to win the title, Luke was DM with me ST and Difeo any. We won the first 3 games, then inexplicably Luke decides he wants to go up top, so I have to move back to CM and we draw the game 1-1. Can't be having other people being the star players fam.

Posted from TSR Mobile
@Rk2k14 is ****
@bammy jastard 27 only comes on to moan about his job prospects
@Zayn is Bae only comes on to moan about Luke and bang on about his unconditional love for a man that doesn't even care for his existence
@zKlown only comes on to run around like a headless chicken and do nothing, plus he's prick who gets no women and clearly has anger issues whilst accusing others of being well angry
@SA-1 just comes on to say "rah" every 2 seconds
Original post by zKlown
@Rk2k14 is ****
@bammy jastard 27 only comes on to moan about his job prospects
@Zayn is Bae only comes on to moan about Luke and bang on about his unconditional love for a man that doesn't even care for his existence
@zKlown only comes on to run around like a headless chicken and do nothing, plus he's prick who gets no women and clearly has anger issues whilst accusing others of being well angry
@SA-1 just comes on to say "rah" every 2 seconds

You forgot about Bammy's women and basketball bro, and you left off DirtyBitch and Difeo

This should've been in the misc as well btw.
You forgot about Bammy's women and basketball bro, and you left off DirtyBitch and Difeo

This should've been in the misc as well btw.

Can't slate @Dirtybit that's family

@difeo just comes on to say "cheeky" and "shots"
Original post by zKlown
Can't slate @Dirtybit that's family

@difeo just comes on to say "cheeky" and "shots"

Love how you got straight to the point with Rk though I can't lie :laugh:
Lol'd @ skinheads funny joke.

Quick Reply