The Student Room Group

Official AQA German AS

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Themathgeek
Been analysising the trends since jan 2010 and I predict Neues Technologie, Mode und Ferien

Posted from TSR Mobile

yoo that's an amazing estimate - you were spot on!!
Was wondering if you could possibly try analyse the French AS essay trends for me please, I have a photo showing all the essay topics and the year they came up on if that helps?
Original post by greentron6
I think it was wäre because it refers to the noun, Leben, which is singular.

Original post by Bowers717
Hey guys, for the last gap fill question, where it needed a subjective/conditional, was it 'wäre' or 'wären' because I wasn't sure whether 'Ihr Leben' meant 'their life' or 'their lives' if that makes any sense 😂 I put wäre but now I feel like it was wrong

Original post by TianaEsther
I was so confused on that one too! I ended up putting wäre though

ihr Leben = their life
ihre Leben = their lives

You should have put wäre :smile:.

I can't remember all of the grammar but some of them should be:

liest
entwickelt
mussten
lockeres
klare
bequeme
hatten
zurückgekommen
wäre

don't remember the other 1
(edited 7 years ago)
That advertising one where you had to match the statements was an absolute joke omfg.
Original post by Inexorably
ihr Leben = their life
ihre Leben = their lives

entwickelt
mussten
lockeres
klare
zurückgekommen
wäre

don't remember the others

oops. I think I put zuruckgekommt. What a stupid mistake...
Reply 244
That advertising one where you had to match the statements was an absolute joke omfg.

My fave question <3 <3 <3
I thought two of the advertising match up ones were quite hard though 😁
ihr Leben = their life
ihre Leben = their lives

liest
entwickelt
mussten
lockeres
klare
zurückgekommen
wäre

don't remember the others

There was one about a comfortable hotel I think, can't remember for definite but I think I changed klare to klaren😩
I think the grade boundaries will stay the same. around 91 for an A
Original post by nox1
My fave question <3 <3 <3

it's not even that it was hard it was just so ridiculous, just the actual design of the question itself was absurd.
Original post by celiajacobs
There was one about a comfortable hotel I think, can't remember for definite but I think I changed klare to klaren😩

oh yeah comfortable room or sth i believe, but i can't remember the answer i put.

if it was der/die/das before it , i probably put bequeme
oh yeah comfortable room or sth i believe, but i can't remember the answer i put.

What did you get for question 2 (golf) and the gap fill?
Reply 251

I put bequeme, it was das
ihr Leben = their life
ihre Leben = their lives

liest
entwickelt
mussten
lockeres
klare
hatten
zurückgekommen
wäre

don't remember the other 2

Ah that's good, i think I got most of them :biggrin:
Shall we try and come up with an unofficial mark scheme? In the listening there was: the boy who got a laptop question, golf question, music question, and computer doctor? Reading: smoking, house-husband, director/film, adverts, gap fill. Anything I've missed?
Shall we try and come up with an unofficial mark scheme? In the listening there was: the boy who got a laptop question, golf question, music question, and computer doctor? Reading: smoking, house-husband, director/film, adverts, gap fill. Anything I've missed?

No. That's all.
Reply 255

Friends was the first one right? I think the laptop and computer doctor are the same one :wink:
Original post by nox1
Friends was the first one right? I think the laptop and computer doctor are the same one :wink:

Oh yes you're right! My bad:colondollar:
Original post by greentron6
What did you get for question 2 (golf) and the gap fill?

i cannot remmeber what i put for those sorry :frown:

Original post by nox1
I put bequeme, it was das

ah thanks
Also yeah an unofficial mark scheme would be good, I've just covered 9 out of 10 of the grammar words (anyone remember that other 1 that I've missed?) and I remember bits and pieces throughout the test.

Anyone remember the exact questions haha?
Original post by undercxver
Here's my tips:

To learn vocab: stick German words with their meanings on bedroom wall. Read through every night and highlight the one's you remember (try using it in a sentence).

Change the language on your phone to German, it actually helps a lot!

Speak to yourself in German, crazy but it's useful.

If you know someone that speaks German tell them to speak to you only in German when they see you :tongue:

Watch German things (I got through a whole season of a German soap opera, it was like friends forgot the name!) :lol:

In your spare time write a story in German

Overall, just find little ways to enjoy learning German.

Gut Glück! :h:

There's no chance that you would remember the German soap opera is there? Because I'm looking for a new German series to watch after finishing Deustchland 83, yes I'm still distraught.... It was such an amazing series

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending