The Student Room Group

Anyone doing pe gcse tomorrow?

I just wanna know how you guys are revising
Reply 1
Original post by idrathernotsay

How much have you revised so far?
Reply 2
I'm really just trying to wing it tbh, I've made a couple of Q&A index cards about drugs but that's about all I've got haha
i got 44/50 in my practical, does anyone know what i need to get an A* overall??

Yeah, got it tomorrow, I'm just doing flashcards because I've given up on GCSE PE at this point. What exam board are you on?
Original post by JRT123
How much have you revised so far?

i read the entire textbook and have gone through the scenario. The topic i dislike the most is the one about sport charities... i hope its not on the paper
Original post by Ajjusrevision
Yeah, got it tomorrow, I'm just doing flashcards because I've given up on GCSE PE at this point. What exam board are you on?

im doing AQA, wbu?
Original post by david1223030404
i got 44/50 in my practical, does anyone know what i need to get an A* overall??

holy crap thats good. i think if you get at least over a B in your exam you should be fine
holy crap thats good. i think if you get at least over a B in your exam you should be fine

thanks, do you know how the raw marks get converted into ums?
thanks, do you know how the raw marks get converted into ums?

I dont know how to explain it but this thread tells you all you need to know. Just so you know its kinda long. You have been warned

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=649874
ok, so from what u believe, it is still possible for me to get an A star with 44/50 in practical?
Anyone got any guess as to what's gonna come up?
im doing AQA, wbu?

I'm on Edexcel
ok, so from what u believe, it is still possible for me to get an A star with 44/50 in practical?

OF course i do, cuz if it isnt possible then im screwed. Also with with 44/50 you've got like 88%.... actually thinking about it im not that screwed... But yes you definitely have a good chance of getting an A*
Original post by scoobdoom
Anyone got any guess as to what's gonna come up?

I dont know but i have a feeling the skeleton and training methods may come up. Im hoping so bad nothing on charities come up

Quick Reply

Latest