The Student Room Group

Official AQA German AS

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Original post by Inexorably
Also yeah an unofficial mark scheme would be good, I've just covered 9 out of 10 of the grammar words (anyone remember that other 1 that I've missed?) and I remember bits and pieces throughout the test.

Anyone remember the exact questions haha?

I've started one - will publish it to all of you when I've filled in what I can remember and what's on here already, does that sound okay?
Original post by nox1
I've started one - will publish it to all of you when I've filled in what I can remember and what's on here already, does that sound okay?

Yeah x)

in case this helps, for the smoking thingy;

q1) along lines of smoking damages the majority of the human organs = richtig
q2) even people who have smoked for many years can still benefit from quitting(?) = richtig
q3) many find it easy to give up = false
q4) those whose partner smokes, smoke? something like that = NA
q5) group therapy is a success = richtig
q6) the state pays for part of the therapy = false
q7) just quitting for 24 hours can reduce heartproblem risk or something = richtig.
Also yeah an unofficial mark scheme would be good, I've just covered 9 out of 10 of the grammar words (anyone remember that other 1 that I've missed?) and I remember bits and pieces throughout the test.

Anyone remember the exact questions haha?

Listening:

1)
a) 3 benefits of friendship?
b) 3 features of a good friendship?
c) 4 things that were surprising about the results?
d)

2)
a) When did he get his first computer?
b) Who from?
c) What did he think of his studies?
d) Why?
e) 3 examples of ways he helps his customers?
f) 2 similarities between computer doctors and doctors?

That's all I can remember in order at the moment
oh actualy whilst we're here can i jus say how weird the first listening thing was about friendships increasing life expectancy like what a bizarre thing to discuss.
Reply 264
Yeah x)

in case this helps, for the smoking thingy;

q1) along lines of smoking damages the majority of the human organs = richtig
q2) even people who have smoked for many years can still benefit from quitting(?) = richtig
q3) many find it easy to give up = false
q4) those whose partner smokes, smoke? something like that = NA
q5) group therapy is a success = richtig
q6) the state pays for part of the therapy = false
q7) just quitting for 24 hours can reduce heartproblem risk or something = richtig.

Yasss I just filled this one in and got exactly the same as you
I can't remember what the sentence was but am sure one of the gap fills was hatten
Reply 266
Was the Hausmann question 15 marks??
Original post by aleishans
Definitley traumen and werden, and then there was the one about what a director has to do on set and I put 'sorgen' which I'm pretty sure was wrong

Talent besitzen?

Howay at least the first 2 were right! Talent schon besitzen is what I put- i think it was that. For the diretor question I can't remember what I put :3 Do you remember any of the other options? :3
Original post by nox1
Was the Hausmann question 15 marks??

Original post by dylansingh99
There's no chance that you would remember the German soap opera is there? Because I'm looking for a new German series to watch after finishing Deustchland 83, yes I'm still distraught.... It was such an amazing series

After a few minutes f research (never knew it would be so quick to :lol:) I found it! It's called Extr@.

Many episodes available on YouTube. It's especially good for begin German because they use GCSE Level German.

Was Deustchland 83 in English?
Original post by aschum11
Howay at least the first 2 were right! Talent schon besitzen is what I put- i think it was that. For the diretor question I can't remember what I put :3 Do you remember any of the other options? :3

Yeah it was besitzen, you needed to possess talent whilst ...learning [or something] other things.
Reply 271
Here you go:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1N9g7Rc0vWcn19WzmJpkRlDZGIJgcmUkBOvV-BDiM3P8/edit?usp=sharing

Could not remember much on the reading, especially Hausmann. Edit away :smile:
ihr Leben = their life
ihre Leben = their lives

You should have put wäre :smile:.

I can't remember all of the grammar but some of them should be:

liest
entwickelt
mussten
lockeres
klare
bequeme
hatten
zurückgekommen
wäre

don't remember the other 1

Hi buddy, an you explain why it was not bequemes?

Because das was before it :smile:
--
Argh **** was the computer from a bekannter? I said Eltern because i didnt hear anyone else mentioned grr.
Yeah it was besitzen, you needed to possess talent whilst ...learning [or something] other things.

thanks bro
Original post by celiajacobs
Listening:

1)
a) 3 benefits of friendship? live longer, it provides health benefits, ?
b) 3 features of a good friendship? Honesty, Patience and ?
c) 4 things that were surprising about the results? It lasts twice as long as marriages, 1/3 people have friends from foreign cultures, 1/2 people have friends older than them, It provides a sense of belonging just like siblings

2)
a) When did he get his first computer? 12 yrs old
b) Who from? Parents
c) What did he think of his studies? He was a bit disappointed
d) Why? there was only theory, it lacked the practical aspect
e) 3 examples of ways he helps his customers? connects them to the world, .....
f) 2 similarities between computer doctors and doctors? It is unpleasant but sometimes necessary

That's all I can remember in order at the moment

Did the best I could, hope it helps!
If you just put patient and honest and understanding would you still get the marks?!

because it was das and not ein - sadly there's the difference whether it's the definite/indefinite article
Reply 278
Because das was before it :smile:
--
Argh **** was the computer from a bekannter? I said Eltern because i didnt hear anyone else mentioned grr.

Might have been?
Original post by saengdao
because it was das and not ein - sadly there's the difference whether it's the definite/indefinite article

Do you remember the sentence?

Quick Reply