The Student Room Group

Gcse pe edexcel question.

Is a coach classed under a leadership role e.g. a manager/captain or is it under a different category?
Original post by Wolfram Alpha
Is a coach classed under a leadership role e.g. a manager/captain or is it under a different category?

Yes, there are various roles that all come under influences:
Leadership - coach/ manager
Officiating - referee/ umpire
Performer
Volunteer - first aider/ club secretary
Original post by alicefisher
Yes, there are various roles that all come under influences:
Leadership - coach/ manager
Officiating - referee/ umpire
Performer
Volunteer - first aider/ club secretary

Thanks for your reply but I just want to make you aware of something. I asked my PE teacher and she said that coaching is not classed as a leadership role. Leadership roles are things like a captain, a manager, a leader etc. A coach is separate.
Thanks for your reply but I just want to make you aware of something. I asked my PE teacher and she said that coaching is not classed as a leadership role. Leadership roles are things like a captain, a manager, a leader etc. A coach is separate.

Ah okay, I was just getting what i said out of the Edexcel GCSE revision guide so I don't know then
Original post by alicefisher
Ah okay, I was just getting what i said out of the Edexcel GCSE revision guide so I don't know then

That's strange, that it is in a revision guide. I assumed you took the subject you see.
That's strange, that it is in a revision guide. I assumed you took the subject you see.

Oh I do take the subject but I looked it up to check before I told you aha, but yes very strange! Not sure what's right and what's wrong

Quick Reply

Latest