The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hey! I'm retaking F332 too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KINGYusuf
Hey! I'm retaking F332 too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not sure what i'm more surprised about, someone actually on the same board as me for chemistry or someone retaking F332 xD.
What do you think about the article? i personally kinda hate it because it's mainly on radicals so i'm not quite sure what to prepare for it (other than radicals and their reactions, maybe some mechanisms?)

Yeah, i started the biology unit 5 paper and realised that i don't know enough to do one. So i'm going to change my plans a little

From now until 12:30
Memorizing Biology Unit 5 stuff (hopefully to the end of Topic 2 at least)
12:45-2:15 - F332 June 2011
2:30-4 - S1 January 2012
4:15-5:45 - Biology Unit 2 January 2012
then we'll see.
Reply 3302
I read over my notes and made one poster with all the formulae which in total took me about 40 mins but I couldn't do anything else. Going to school now, hopefully I'll be able to complete a past paper when I return.
Original post by Thomith
I'm not sure what i'm more surprised about, someone actually on the same board as me for chemistry or someone retaking F332 xD.
What do you think about the article? i personally kinda hate it because it's mainly on radicals so i'm not quite sure what to prepare for it (other than radicals and their reactions, maybe some mechanisms?)

Yeah, i started the biology unit 5 paper and realised that i don't know enough to do one. So i'm going to change my plans a little

From now until 12:30
Memorizing Biology Unit 5 stuff (hopefully to the end of Topic 2 at least)
12:45-2:15 - F332 June 2011
2:30-4 - S1 January 2012
4:15-5:45 - Biology Unit 2 January 2012
then we'll see.

Didn't get through Topic 2, however did mostly memorize all of Topic 1, and made concise notes on about 3/4 of Topic 2.
Got This left;
Effect of long-term exercise on Ventillation Rate
Homeostasis
Effects of Too Much/Too Little Exercise
Surgery and Prostheses
Performance Enhancing Drugs.

Going to start of the F332, S1 and Bio 2 papers now.

Not sure if i'll be able to complete Topic 2 Notes today, because i probably should go through the Chemistry Calculations because i've been meaning to do that for almost a week.
Topic 2 is by far the longest topic (Topic 3 being close) But after that Topic 4 and Topic 5 are quite short, so i'm hoping to have all Unit 5 concise notes done and memorized before half term hopefully, if not then a few days into it.
Revised bio from 9.30am-12. Lost concentration. Now in Costa. Hopefully the caffeine will help me this afternoon/evening. :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did the F332 paper and got 66/80, then did an S1 paper... got 59/75 which isn't horrible... but there are large holes in my knowledge on probability and histograms.
Going to go through my mistakes with some model answers, then do the biology unit 2 January 2012 and then decide what to do.
Will probably do some F335 calculation practice, then go through some S1 probabilities and Histograms.
Original post by Thomith
Did the F332 paper and got 66/80, then did an S1 paper... got 59/75 which isn't horrible... but there are large holes in my knowledge on probability and histograms.
Going to go through my mistakes with some model answers, then do the biology unit 2 January 2012 and then decide what to do.
Will probably do some F335 calculation practice, then go through some S1 probabilities and Histograms.

Hey, how are you revising for F332? Learning it all again or straight to past papers?
Hey, how are you revising for F332? Learning it all again or straight to past papers?

Earlier this year (like January/February) I went over all the material and re-made revision notes for it, then memorized all of them last month and started doing papers.
It doesn't take that long to re-memorize everything as alot of it comes up again in A2, so spend a few days just memorizing all the topics, then start doing papers ASAP.
Did Biology Unit 2 and got 65/80 (not too bad but some silly mistakes due to not reading the question properly)
been a little distracted today, but still got 4 (and a half??) papers done so i'm happy.
Going to have some Dinner and take a bit of a break then THE PLANNERINO IS:
7-8 - F335 Chemistry Calculation and Its Application memorizing, and doing some calculation exam questions.
8:15-9:15 S1 - Going through some Probability stuff (memorizing the Probability rules and maybe a few of the questions by topic things) and if i have time some Histograms.
The theme in school today is "I'm so done" XD. I'm finally gonna start going over my psychology studies, I think I'll start with the forensic ones.

P.S.: I'm a light-green gemmer now! Thanks for the reps guys! :awesome: :jive:
Original post by Thomith
Did Biology Unit 2 and got 65/80 (not too bad but some silly mistakes due to not reading the question properly)
been a little distracted today, but still got 4 (and a half??) papers done so i'm happy.
Going to have some Dinner and take a bit of a break then THE PLANNERINO IS:
7-8 - F335 Chemistry Calculation and Its Application memorizing, and doing some calculation exam questions.
8:15-9:15 S1 - Going through some Probability stuff (memorizing the Probability rules and maybe a few of the questions by topic things) and if i have time some Histograms.

Hey hows F334 and F335 revision going?

Tbh I haven't even started papers yet...I haven't even finished my notes yet LOL
Hey hows F334 and F335 revision going?

Tbh I haven't even started papers yet...I haven't even finished my notes yet LOL

I'm ok with F334, just a few parts of TL i struggle with because theyre kind of the "opposite" of what you have to learn for Biology.
F335 i'm struggling quite alot, so hoping i improve fairly soon :x
Reply 3312
I'm back. So tired. )': Right, I'm going to start revising at 7:30/something.

Hope everyone has had a good + productive day!
So done with life English lit is draining me I'm so scared I'll do bad :'(

I feel as though idk anything
Original post by goal101

Don't give up! When's the exam??

So, i think i'm done revising today, because i'm tired to the point of i think if i carry on it could be detrimental to tomorrows revision, revised on and off (mainly on xD) since 8am so i'm happy with todays work (Wrote out and understood all the S1 Probability Formulae, along with the F335 Calculations and did a few examples from the book)

Tomorrows Plan:
8:00-9:45 C2 June 2015 (OH GOD D: ) & Mark
10:00-12:00 Biology Unit 4 June 2012 & Mark
12:30-1:45 M1 June 2011 & Mark
2:00-3:45 F334 January 2013 & Mark
4:00-5:45 C4 June 2012 & Mark
6:00-7:30 F335 (Colour by Design & The Oceans Memorizing)
8:00-9:00 Biology Unit 5 Memorizing

Might be too tired for Biology Unit 5 but we'll see. Going to bed early tonight so :3
(edited 7 years ago)
Bang finsihed my spanish gcse pratice, tommorow BREAK
Reply 3316
just did a chemistry paper, went 13 minover allocated time 😭 left chromatography qs out as i still havent properly covered it.mtake a small break now

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm done for the day.
Reply 3318
Original post by goal101

Aw no, when is it?
Reply 3319
This day is so ew. )':

I'm going to start revising at 11:15. )':

I promise that I'll actually try really hard this time.

Latest

Trending

Trending