The Student Room Group

am I only one who does not care about literature on Monday.

I'm straight A*s for most subjects and like a B for literature, but I literally do not care about this subject, it's so pointless and I can't be bothered to think about random bullocks about lennie's relationship with George-am I only one who is like this.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by ihatehannah
I'm straight A*s for most subjects and like a B for literature, but I literally do not care about this subject, it's so pointless and I can't be bothered to think about random bullocks about lennie's relationship with George-am I only one who is like this.

Far from it, pretty much everyone in my class hates literature as its hard, boring and you are expected to write so many stupid points, i hate it.:frown: Even the smart people struggle to get A* in practice tests...

I don't particularly like English, but I do try...

It's always best to put in a 110% :yy:
Reply 3
wtf i love english seeing this thread is distressing bc now i feel that im not gonna get A* its all good failure is simply a social construct which doesn't exist the government have tried to LABEL me but htey cant sorry im beyond this

im as drunk as those fkn rats fam

@defenestrated
Reply 4
I just cba with life ngl xD
I really struggle with it :redface:
Paper 1 is alright - OMAM and AIC
but Paper 4 on Friday will be the death of me - Pride and Prejudice and Macbeth :cry:
Reply 6

You actually have no idea how much i relate to this. Im in the exact same situation but with A*s all the way except for english in which Im predicated A/B. But what you gotta remember is that if you go to a uni interview, and/or job interview with 10A*s and a B or less, it just look like a really blunt stain on your record, and you want to try and look like a boss infront of the interviewer. So just keep on working for it. If it helps, after looking over all of the past papers for the 47 marker, the character of slim has never come up, so you should put some focus on that.:h:
I usually do well in English, but I hate the feeling of not knowing whether what you're writing is anything like what they want you to write.
At least in maths etc you can mostly be pretty sure of an answer.
im just dreading poetry...

but of mice and men is gd :smile:
Reply 9
I'm straight A*s for most subjects and like a B for literature, but I literally do not care about this subject, it's so pointless and I can't be bothered to think about random bullocks about Lennie's relationship with George-am I only one who is like this.

I'm doing OMAM and Short stories on Monday and on Friday, most confident on Poetry, not as much for Monday's , there's so little time to write about OMAM and short stories :frown: in only 1 hour and 30mins
Reply 10
Is the monday literateure books and the sencond one poetry? Aqa
Original post by zanner
wtf i love english seeing this thread is distressing bc now i feel that im not gonna get A* its all good failure is simply a social construct which doesn't exist the government have tried to LABEL me but htey cant sorry im beyond this

im as drunk as those fkn rats fam

@defenestrated

after monday the government will label you a SUCCESS :biggrin:

and you're not with aqa for english
but i am
help

'Am i only one' probably explains why you only get B's in English XD
I prefer reading on Sundays
Reply 14
Original post by defenestrated
after monday the government will label you a SUCCESS :biggrin:

and you're not with aqa for english
but i am
help

lol no imma fail 0% in eng lit soz

WJEC 4 LIFE IMO TOP LADS
Reply 15
just 2 ask is it possible to eat a dictionary and absorb all the vocab bc I am going to die in Spanish tomoz ffs pls help
its like everyone's doing of mice and men, when im stuck doing purple hibiscus
Original post by sera_m8
just 2 ask is it possible to eat a dictionary and absorb all the vocab bc I am going to die in Spanish tomoz ffs pls help

the spanish has ALREADY killed me, im finished
I revised the weekend before my lit and got an A* it will b ok child
Reply 19

YOU ARE LITERALLY ME

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending