The Student Room Group

AQA Spanish GCSE

Ah does anyone know how the UMS marks work with the Spanish CA and exam tomorrow?? Like I know the exam is 40%, but how well will I have to do in it tomorrow to get an A* overall if I have 29 or 28 in all my CAs?
Reply 1
Is that an A* for ur ISA? If so you will definitely need high Bs in both listening and reading but an A will be safe
The coursework is worth 90 ums for speaking and 90 ums for writing, the exams tomorrow are 60 ums each. You need 270/300 ums for an A*, 240 for an A and 210 for a B etc. It sounds like your coursework is all A*s so you'll probably need two As in the reading and listening to get an A* overall, hope this helps😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by asdfghjklyd
The coursework is worth 90 ums for speaking and 90 ums for writing, the exams tomorrow are 60 ums each. You need 270/300 ums for an A*, 240 for an A and 210 for a B etc. It sounds like your coursework is all A*s so you'll probably need two As in the reading and listening to get an A* overall, hope this helps😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah awesome thanks! I don't think I did well enough today to get 2 As though... Guessed quite a few answers 😂
Original post by Anmol_.
Is that an A* for ur ISA? If so you will definitely need high Bs in both listening and reading but an A will be safe

thank youuu, I'm not sure I did well enough to get As though so lets hope a B will suffice ...! :'D

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending