The Student Room Group

GCSE AQA Spanish!

Hello, I just wondered if anyone has the AQA GCSE Spanish exam tomorrow? If so, maybe we could help each other to revise? Or if anyone could recommend any good revision websites, it would be greatly appreciated! :smile:
Reply 1
what do u need help with , i did the exam last year
Memrise! www.memrise.com

I went on it for about four hours straight the night before my mock and got 100 UMS for both papers.
Reply 3
Original post by GlassyMarbles
Memrise! www.memrise.com

I went on it for about four hours straight the night before my mock and got 100 UMS for both papers.
i play memrise since a month or 2 now. It's really good, it's just that it's too basic and it takes too long for a level to complete which gets annoying
Original post by Anmol_.
i play memrise since a month or 2 now. It's really good, it's just that it's too basic and it takes too long for a level to complete which gets annoying

I get you, it just takes a lot of motivation I guess. Try going on a level and seeing how many words you wouldn't know off the top of your head, and if it's more than 3 aim to do a level and then reward yourself with a snack or something.
Podremos hablar Espanol? :biggrin: Not doing the exact same exam but the vocab lists have lots of overlap :smile:
what should you do in the 5 minutes the give you before the listening exam?
Original post by dbrownbeast
what should you do in the 5 minutes the give you before the listening exam?

Quickly read through the questions and make a note next to the words you recognise and write them in Spanish :smile:
Original post by GlassyMarbles
Memrise! www.memrise.com

ahhh thanks you :smile:
Reply 9
ffs just wing it
Original post by surina16
Podremos hablar Espanol? :biggrin: Not doing the exact same exam but the vocab lists have lots of overlap :smile:

Si, bien idea :smile:
Feeling pretty clueless about this exam - I've been focusing on other subjects and have only done like 40 minutes of Spanish today, listening to the past papers. I listened to a normal GCSE listening one by accident and it was incredibly difficult, but we're on the iGCSE which seems to be easier for listening but still very hard. Anyone got any last minute tips? They speak too fast and there's always some big chunk of words where I just can't tell what any of them mean, any advice?

Quick Reply

Latest