The Student Room Group

"CAN I GET ALL As IN 35 MINUTES?- EXAMS START TOMORROW." ( Motivational thread.)

Scroll to see replies

A's in 35 mins :no:
you won't be able to get an A's because you will be so panicked and stressed that you have to cover loads of suff in 35 min and thats why you won't do much :cry2:
Reply 61
Original post by TheOtherSide.
They went pretty well (touch wood :tongue:) thank you! :hugs:

What's your next exam? :holmes:

Yay, so glad to hear it! <3

Unit 2 Maths on the 25th, what about you?
Original post by Anon_98
Do what? Miss a mock? Mmm.. well, yes you can bc you just don't attend. It's not advisable, I guess, but at the end of the day it's only a mock which means + determines absolutely nothing. I wouldn't ever miss a proper exam, ofc.

+ Thanks v much, you too!

True. I guess!

Well I suppose you're right. If you had felt prepared you would have gone right? not that that makes a difference I guess.

:hugs:
Original post by Anon_98
Yay, so glad to hear it! <3

Unit 2 Maths on the 25th, what about you?

Ooh, are you ready for that?

English Literature on the 23rd. Kinda worried about it. :erm:
Next week, I have some~dreaded~ days where I won't have a full day beforehand to cram my brain out. And it's some reeaal tricky (for me - science/maths girl) to know how to revise, like, hOW?!

Monday 23rd, iGCSE CIE English Lit Poetry and Prose paper
Tuesday 24th, GCSE Drama paper, CIE iGCSE Chinese :afraid: Listening and Writing papers
Wednesday 25th, iGCSE Edexcel Physics

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Friday 27th, iGCSE CIE English Lit Drama paper

the question is: can I get A*s in all of them????

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 65
ive freaking got f211 resit in 6 days and need to smash it.
Reply 66
Ooh, are you ready for that?

English Literature on the 23rd. Kinda worried about it. :erm:

Ah no, not yet at least ..but I will be (hopefully). - I'm supposed to be doing revision rn tbh/should've done some today but I didn't/can't.

How much have you prepared so far? As long as you know your set book quotes + characters inside out then it should be okay, I think. Awh try not to be too worried.- you have enough time, as long as you use it wisely then I believe you'll do this. :'3
Original post by Anon_98
Ah no, not yet at least ..but I will be (hopefully). - I'm supposed to be doing revision rn tbh/should've done some today but I didn't/can't.

How much have you prepared so far? As long as you know your set book quotes + characters inside out then it should be okay, I think. Awh try not to be too worried.- you have enough time, as long as you use it wisely then I believe you'll do this. :'3

I'm sure you will be. :yep:

Aw no! :console: Not even if I ask you to try logging off for an hour? :puppyeyes:

Not much. :getmecoat: I've still got to remember quotes for TKAM (plus find the quotes in the first place...)
Reply 68
I'm sure you will be. :yep:

Aw no! :console: Not even if I ask you to try logging off for an hour? :puppyeyes:

Not much. :getmecoat: I've still got to remember quotes for TKAM (plus find the quotes in the first place...)

Thanks for the reassurance. <3

TSR's not really the problem tbh. I'm usually, almost always logged in when I'm revising + it doesn't distract me at all, but thank you.

I would've offered to help if I studied that text bc I still have all my GCSE material etc but unfortunately I didn't. )': Hmm..maybe break it up into little small sections. Like, perhaps you could pretend that you only need to find, let's say, 5 quotes for your whole exam bc it might help you do it faster + feels more manageable. Then after you've completed that, you tell yourself exactly the same thing and then you find another 5 quotes. Repeat until you've found everything and it should all be done at a much faster rate/more efficiently. It used to work for me, anyway. >.<

Thanks again, ily. :heart:
Reply 69
Original post by Anon_98
.. but I didn't/can't...

Yes you can. :mad:

Stop it. :colonhash: Stop it now. :colonhash:
Original post by Anon_98
Thanks for the reassurance. <3

TSR's not really the problem tbh. I'm usually, almost always logged in when I'm revising + it doesn't distract me at all, but thank you.

I would've offered to help if I studied that text bc I still have all my GCSE material etc but unfortunately I didn't. )': Hmm..maybe break it up into little small sections. Like, perhaps you could pretend that you only need to find, let's say, 5 quotes for your whole exam bc it might help you do it faster + feels more manageable. Then after you've completed that, you tell yourself exactly the same thing and then you find another 5 quotes. Repeat until you've found everything and it should all be done at a much faster rate/more efficiently. It used to work for me, anyway. >.<

Thanks again, ily. :heart:

Okay, well whatever it is that's stopping you from revising, I really hope you manage to work it out! Plus I'm there to help whichever way I can. :hugs:

That might just work.. :lol: Thanks for that idea!

Spoiler

Thank you lovely @Anon_98 hope all your exams go well too :lovehug:

Next week:

Monday = Product design
Wednesday = History Britain side
Thursday = Biology paper one
Original post by Anon_98

Hope your French + R.S exams went well.
:smile:

Thanks.

The French Listening went absoloutely..........:s-smilie:
French Reading was a Breeze and so was the first R.S exams.
Hope yours go well (sorry dunno what u r doing :redface:)
Reply 73
Original post by Anon_98
Is this on AQA? - I'm taking this exam as a resit too. :tongue:

That sounds good- Well done, that's great! Yessssss, you can do this. - 8 days is plenty of time. It'll hopefully turn out great for you. I think Chemistry unit 1 is pretty simple now, especially in comparison to A2 so it should hopefully be a breeze. Good luck!

Nah it's OCR. But yeah it does seem simpler compared to this year now :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending