The Student Room Group

Official AQA German AS

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nox1
Might have been?

I think it's just me and my poor listening xD
ah **** ive dropped a few marks looking at this unofficial mark scheme, but only a few...

i think it's definitely the essay thats ****ed me over
For the director gap fill I used träumen, werden, besitzen, führen, erlauben, sinken, entscheiden, was there another?
Original post by nox1
Here you go:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1N9g7Rc0vWcn19WzmJpkRlDZGIJgcmUkBOvV-BDiM3P8/edit?usp=sharing

Could not remember much on the reading, especially Hausmann. Edit away :smile:

wow thanks for that its given me abit more confidence, dont think ive done so badly afterall i put nearlly all of them. Especially surprised i got that many on the house husband, but we will have to wait and see! Whats done is done! :smile:
i have to say based on this unofficial mark scheme i am so so so much less worried now, ive dropped nowhere near as many marks as i thought.

that A is looking achievable if my essay isnt as GOD AWFUL as i think
Reply 285
Original post by Inexorably
i have to say based on this unofficial mark scheme i am so so so much less worried now, ive dropped nowhere near as many marks as i thought.

that A is looking achievable if my essay isnt as GOD AWFUL as i think

Same! Nice to know people got similar answers, just worried about how high the grade boundaries might be. Hopefully lower than 95
When you've all actually agreed on the very first question lmfao do you wanna post it in a separate thread like other unofficial mark schemes @nox1
Original post by undercxver
After a few minutes f research (never knew it would be so quick to :lol:) I found it! It's called Extr@.

Many episodes available on YouTube. It's especially good for begin German because they use GCSE Level German.

Was Deustchland 83 in English?

Ah yes Extra, I have seen this in class, no Deustchland 83 is an German series that premiered in German on channel 4 with English subtitles, I can't recommend series enough, it's short with only one series and 8 episodes, but it really is entertaining and it helps you learn German at the same time, you can watch it on 40D
Cheers for the mark scheme guys, I feel a bit more confident that I did okay now 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys what is this out of? I think I have probably lost about 7-10 marks throughout the listening and reading section, and then I'm unsure about the essay. Hopefully I can still get an A..?
Original post by srbowers
Guys what is this out of? I think I have probably lost about 7-10 marks throughout the listening and reading section, and then I'm unsure about the essay. Hopefully I can still get an A..?

Think the listening is 35 marks, reading 40 and writing 35 - 110 total?
Okay thank you! :smile:
the forgotten adjective/verb gap fill is driving me nuts :s-smilie: can anyone really not remember???
Original post by saengdao
the forgotten adjective/verb gap fill is driving me nuts :s-smilie: can anyone really not remember???

do you mean the one on the film director?
Original post by InnocentAngel
do you mean the one on the film director?

the grammar section
i remember liest, entwickelt, mussten, lockeres, klare, hatten, bequeme, zurückgekommen and wäre but that's only 9/10 :/
Was one of the cloze text thingy halten? i cant remember but for some reason i keep thinking of hält
the grammar section
i remember liest, entwickelt, mussten, lockeres, klare, hatten, bequeme, zurückgekommen and wäre but that's only 9/10 :/

hmm I can't remember either...so frustrating XD
Original post by satansruler
Was one of the cloze text thingy halten? i cant remember but for some reason i keep thinking of hält

i remember using halten on the Hausmann question but not the grammar questions :/
i remember using halten on the Hausmann question but not the grammar questions :/

Ahh ok maybe thats where its from, this is really annoying now
Original post by dylansingh99
Ah yes Extra, I have seen this in class, no Deustchland 83 is an German series that premiered in German on channel 4 with English subtitles, I can't recommend series enough, it's short with only one series and 8 episodes, but it really is entertaining and it helps you learn German at the same time, you can watch it on 40D

Ohh cool, thanks for letting me know! I might watch that after my exams are over. :h:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending