The Student Room Group

Release your insecurities

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by markreed
Unfortunately I'm pretty terrible at drawing, painting and any of that kinda stuff ahaa. Did you want me to paint your face? :tongue:

I'm not really bothered how it is drawn, I'm useless at drawing too. A pug is a pug though.
Reply 61
Original post by Hrdee
I'm not really bothered how it is drawn, I'm useless at drawing too. A pug is a pug though.

Oh my god, you do realise you're asking me to draw right? Like, the pug won't even look like a pug? I'm really that terrible at drawing.

But I'll give it a shot :tongue:
Reply 62
Oh my god, you do realise you're asking me to draw right? Like, the pug won't even look like a pug? I'm really that terrible at drawing.

But I'll give it a shot :tongue:

All I can ask is that you try. :tongue:
Reply 63
Original post by Hrdee
All I can ask is that you try. :tongue:

Its like actually terrible. Nightmare fuel. I'm so sorry for doing this :laugh::laugh::laugh:

this is horrific like why.pngOh my god its horrific hahahahahaha :mmm::rofl:
(edited 7 years ago)
Acne acne acne
Reply 65
Its like actually terrible. Nightmare fuel. I'm so sorry for doing this :laugh::laugh::laugh:
this is horrific like why.pngOh my god its horrific hahahahahaha :mmm::rofl:

That's actually fantastic. Far better than something I could produce on such short notice.
Reply 66
Original post by Platopus
Acne acne acne

Oh my god yes. I remember when I was younger it got to the point where I wouldn't even leave the house because it was all I could focus on. I hope that you're dealing with it better than I did.

Original post by Hrdee
That's actually fantastic. Far better than something I could produce on such short notice.

Aww you don't have to lie. I actually laughed so much while I was drawing it. It looks demented ahaaa.

I reckon I should get you to draw something for me now :u:
Oh my god yes. I remember when I was younger it got to the point where I wouldn't even leave the house because it was all I could focus on. I hope that you're dealing with it better than I did.

Haha thanks. I've managed to come to terms with it largely but I swear it is a curse.
Reply 68
Original post by Platopus
Haha thanks. I've managed to come to terms with it largely but I swear it is a curse.

It really can be a self-esteem destroyer. If you ever want to talk I'm always a PM away.
My appearance. I have stretch marks and I am quite hairy. It's more to do with how others perceive me. Also I feel judged by some people simply because I'm black.
Reply 70

Aww you don't have to lie. I actually laughed so much while I was drawing it. It looks demented ahaaa.

I reckon I should get you to draw something for me now :u:

Pug.png

I'll be honest, I really tried here. The eyes aren't exactly realistic, I agree, but I feel like the difference in eye size really completes it. :wink:
Reply 71
I have gynecomastia. Basically as a result of puberty my brain forgets I'm a guy and as a result I have lumps under my nipples. It's supposed to go away as you get older, but some people need surgery to remove it. It's one reason I hate going swimming or changing for PE.
Reply 72
Original post by Hrdee
Pug.png

I'll be honest, I really tried here. The eyes aren't exactly realistic, I agree, but I feel like the difference in eye size really completes it. :wink:

Awww yours is actually adorable though. The eye size difference just makes it look a bit dopey but in a cute way. Awww its a bit cross-eyed haha :cute:
Reply 73
Awww yours is actually adorable though. The eye size difference just makes it look a bit dopey but in a cute way. Awww its a bit cross-eyed haha :cute:

Mine would be put down if it existed.
Reply 74
Original post by Hrdee
Mine would be put down if it existed.

Oh heck no. I'd adopt it :h:
Reply 75
Oh heck no. I'd adopt it :h:

He does need a good home...
Reply 76
Original post by Hrdee
He does need a good home...

Exactly! I've always wanted a cute little puppy. Haven't had one since I was like five.

By the way, I feel like we've derailed this thread a little bit haha :colondollar:
Reply 77
Exactly! I've always wanted a cute little puppy. Haven't had one since I was like five.

By the way, I feel like we've derailed this thread a little bit haha :colondollar:

I'm sure that when they see the pugs that they'll appreciate it.
Reply 78
Original post by Hrdee
I'm sure that when they see the pugs that they'll appreciate it.

True, no one can resist a pug :h:
Original post by lolatmaths
Wtf why is this an insecurity

Because women can sense weakness and will spurn me for a man with a strong manly sphincter

Quick Reply

Latest