The Student Room Group

My 18 year old brother shares a room with me and....

Scroll to see replies

Original post by urbanlocations
This is 100% fake. The way you are replying to people it's like you kind of enjoy it.

You are secretly 40 years old.

I am not 40, I'm 16 and trying to revise for my GCSE's.

And i'm replying the way I am because this is a sensitive topic and every stage has to be planned out legally to get my brother to stop.

And even if my parents did find out about this i'm not sure what they would do.

If they ground him then all that would happen is he would be doing it more!
OMFG this thread is Gold.

I share a room with a sibling and i fap like 200 times a day.
But i'm not so open about it. LOOOOOOOOOOOOl

I would love to meet your brother. So chilllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Original post by Anonymous
I am not 40, I'm 16 and trying to revise for my GCSE's.

And i'm replying the way I am because this is a sensitive topic and every stage has to be planned out legally to get my brother to stop.

And even if my parents did find out about this i'm not sure what they would do.

If they ground him then all that would happen is he would be doing it more!

Lol wtf this is so so crazy.
Well its supposed to be pleasurable - can you not put headphones in, go out or into another room? Surely there must be a way around it if it honestly bothers you that much?Again, I reiterate masturbating really isnt a big deal, try and focus on whatever you're doing whilst you're in the room with him maybe

I can hear through the sides of my headphones even with music at full blast so wearing headphones isn't really going to work for me.

Also I could go to another room but then I would not have access to my computer to carry out my revision and play the odd game I play.
I can hear through the sides of my headphones even with music at full blast so wearing headphones isn't really going to work for me.

Also I could go to another room but then I would not have access to my computer to carry out my revision and play the odd game I play.

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahaha whet the ****?!?!! hahahahahahahhaa

boy he must masturbate REALLY loudly if you can still hear him over full volume music...
hahahahah man that is naaaaasty... what a creepy guy, you should definitely do something funny with this situation like post a video of it online put superglue on his hand before he does it. I've not thought about the specifics of that 2nd plan but it sounds like you should.
Maybe, when he 'begins' you could just call for your parents. Say something along the lines of 'Hey mum/dad, he's doing it right now - come on in if you don't believe me'.

It may seem childish but it's really win-win. He'll either be so embarrassed that he stops, or your parents will come in and catch him in the act.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by LastMinReviseGuy
OMFG this thread is Gold.

I share a room with a sibling and i fap like 200 times a day.
But i'm not so open about it. LOOOOOOOOOOOOl

I would love to meet your brother. So chilllllllllllllllllllllllllll

gahahahahhaahhahahahahahaha i really cant stop laughing lmmmmmmaooooooooooooo
Original post by splashywill
hahahahah man that is naaaaasty... what a creepy guy, you should definitely do something funny with this situation like post a video of it online put superglue on his hand before he does it. I've not thought about the specifics of that 2nd plan but it sounds like you should.

If I did that and he found out about it, He would probably be on the verge of killing me.

Also I think that might be illegal.
If I did that and he found out about it, He would probably be on the verge of killing me.

Also I think that might be illegal.

my friend no police officer is going to burst into your room as soon as you start to prank your brother. You probably do illegal stuff all the time without even realising it.
Original post by to-be-continued
Maybe, when he 'begins' you could just call for your parents. Say something along the lines of 'Hey mum/dad, he's doing it right now - come on in if you don't believe me'.

It may seem childish but it's really win-win. He'll either be so embarrassed that he stops, or your parents will come in and catch him in the act.

The thing is, I have done this many times before,

My parents come up & my bro hears them opening the downstairs door so he just stops faping and by the time my parents get in the room nothing is going on so they don't believe me.

Then when my parents go back down he starts again.
hahahahaha i ave THE PERFECT plan!!! when he start txt your mum and dad to come into the room saying its an emergency or something
my friend no police officer is going to burst into your room as soon as you start to prank your brother. You probably do illegal stuff all the time without even realising it.

But when it comes to thing's like this, The consequences of sharing such stuff is far worse than other illegal things.
get over you sick kid and stick some earphones in if it bothers you so much!

Difficult what else to recommend. Seems you're gonna have to deal with it, make your own annoying sounds if you must just do something to distract you from thinking too much about what he is doing. Believe me, it wont last forever.

Moral of the story is to focus on your GCSEs they are more important.
it sounds like he's got it all figured out to be honest, theres nothing you can do

Maybe try freaking him out a little bit by doing it simultaneously
hahahahaha i ave THE PERFECT plan!!! when he start txt your mum and dad to come into the room saying its an emergency or something

He will hear them coming up the stairs as he usually does.
I laughed at first but i just realised i do the exact same thing.
I'm disgusting...

Spoiler

The thing is, I have done this many times before,

My parents come up & my bro hears them opening the downstairs door so he just stops faping and by the time my parents get in the room nothing is going on so they don't believe me.

Then when my parents go back down he starts again.

Well, maybe you could politely ask your parents if there was any way that you could prove to them that he really does do it when you're in the room.
Difficult what else to recommend. Seems you're gonna have to deal with it, make your own annoying sounds if you must just do something to distract you from thinking too much about what he is doing. Believe me, it wont last forever.

Moral of the story is to focus on your GCSEs they are more important.

I try to focus on revising on my GCSE's but listening to music is just as bad as the faping and gets on my nerves this is a real problem you see.

If he just stopped all would be good.

Quick Reply

Latest