The Student Room Group

One year without sex

so i have just gone one year without sex and it's been really good, I am much happier, I dont have to rely on sex or have desires or feel bad about anything.

has anyone else trie having a break from sex? maybe permanent, as I dont. really want sex ever again maybe

Scroll to see replies

I've had an 18 year break from sex
Been going without sex for 19 years. beat that.
I feel like all the Muslims would make a response here lol I think they already have, I mean I have - all my life bruh and probably the rest of it :'( lol
Original post by samina_ay

19.75 :u:

Spoiler

sex :noway:
I have. It's ****. I love sex. :frown:
Reply 7
Not something I particularly fancy trying to be honest..
What a bunch of prudes
You can't just switch off desires, either you're asexual or you have them.

I'm not taking a break, I just can't do one-night stands or sleep with someone I don't know well enough, so haven't been getting loads. One year doesn't sound ideal but it wouldn't be the end of the world. Nothing vibrators can't make better.
Original post by Unorganisedaf
I feel like all the Muslims would make a response here lol I think they already have, I mean I have - all my life bruh and probably the rest of it :'( lol

its OK, don't worry sex is overrated.

I used to have sex with dozens of people but I have decided i don't think sex is really for me. it's quite freeing now.
Original post by SeanFM
19.75 :u:

Spoiler

Oo the accuracy - don't worry about it - save it for someone special
Original post by samina_ay

21 years, gg.
Original post by Anonymous

I used to have sex with dozens of people had different experiences and at the end i don't think sex is really for me. it's quite freeing now.
so i have just gone one year without sex and it's been really good, I am much happier, I dont have to rely on sex or have desires or feel bad about anything.

has anyone else trie having a break from sex? maybe permanent, as I dont. really want sex ever again maybe

almost 19 years a virgin, I WIN! :parrot:

I used to have sex with dozens of people but I have decided i don't think sex is really for me. it's quite freeing now.

I feel pretty free, I don't care about sex right now. I'm too busy getting screwed over by exams lol
Reply 16

Ever thought you could be asexual? That means never feeling sexual attraction to anyone. Lots of us don't want sex or are indifferent to it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Angry Bird
21 years, gg.

Have you watched the angry bird movie yet?
Reply 18
Almost 22 :smug:

:cookie:
Original post by Katty3
Ever thought you could be asexual? That means never feeling sexual attraction to anyone. Lots of us don't want sex or are indifferent to it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I dont really use labels they are a waste of time. i used to have alot of sex and i still find men attractive & nice to look at. but since i was raped by a gang of men i have not had any sexual desire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending